**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Vivified Act 6 is such a challenge

H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
While exploring act 6 i was faced with so many challenging tasks but none compares to this lane. Now I know this act has been nerfed in terms of attack but man is it still hard. (Not complaining)

If you don't have ghost+hood you are gonna be baiting 50 specials a fight. I don't have Ghost so I used the Munash method of Guillotine 2099 assault pre fight, combined with Mr. Fantastic power sting synergies. (Still not complaining)

It works like a charm until you get to Ms Elsa bloodstone whose SP2 despite the nerf hits insanely hard . Even after weakness placed by Mr. Fantastic she does 15 to 20 % through the block. (Complaining maybe just a little )

So what was the point of this post? I want act 6 to be further nerfed? NO.

A lot of players still haven't explored act 6 and whether they like it or not the rewards offered by it are extremely valuable in terms of progression. So sooner or later you'll have to explore it. (Just a suggestion)

This post is my personal experience of this path and since there are so many hard paths like this in act 6 be prepared guys cause they have nerfed act 6 but if you haven't already explored it you'll find it extremely challenging.(WhoTheFAsked? nobody)

Good day everyone.

Comments

• Options

Yes. While attempting 6.4.5 completion, I tried that path and it's a massive pain.

See that's what I mean, people trying to explore act 6 beware of this path in particular.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    I think that depends on your roster, I took that path in my act 6 completion journey (after nerf, though) because I considered it to be the easiest for me, and apoc did a great job clearing the entire lane by himself ^_^
  • Options

I think that depends on your roster, I took that path in my act 6 completion journey (after nerf, though) because I considered it to be the easiest for me, and apoc did a great job clearing the entire lane by himself ^_^

Really Apoc? If you don't mind can you share how you got past the power gain and masochism. I may pull him in the near future.
  • Options
    Greekhit said:

Act6 despite the attack values nerf is still a huge pain.
    This is mainly because of the too many bs nodes combinations.
    I don’t know how healthy for the game is long term, having a main story content exploration, basically locked behind Quake/Ghost use.
    Surely certain fights and quests in Act6 need revisit.
    Personally, I found very poor and lazy Kabam’s take on Act6 to simply reduce attack values and boss fights.
    They should have done more extended changes (not necessarily nerfs) in particular fights and quests.

Yeah act 6 is what it is but i think Kabam made it pretty clear that story content won't be like it anymore that's why act 7 or book 2 was really fair in my opinion.
  • Options

H3neRy said:

Really Apoc? If you don't mind can you share how you got past the power gain and masochism. I may pull him in the near future.

one of apoc's abilities reduce the opponent's purify's ability accuracy by 100%, preventing masochism from purifing debuffs. You can't do anything about the increased power gain, but I didn't find it too stressful, just take it slowly and use your debuffs to kill your opponents ^_^
    Wow thanks for the insight, I'll keep it in mind.
  • Options

I did fine till elsa and used maybe 2 revives there. Didn't care too much because I was pushing exploration. Used ghost +hood .

Ghost is the answer here, or evading her sp2.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I think I did the entire path with stark spidey, Mr fantastic and she hulk synergy. You only need to parry once since the 200% combat power rate means they are basically always above 1 bar of power. You can bait a special and 3 or 4 hits gets them above 1 bar again. Repeat that again and again. If you place a taunt they get the power sting which does good damage if you have 10 poise charges. If you do trigger masochism from taunt, simply parry them to place additional power stings.
    Only problem fight is invisible woman.
  • Options
    Pulyaman said:

I think I did the entire path with stark spidey, Mr fantastic and she hulk synergy. You only need to parry once since the 200% combat power rate means they are basically always above 1 bar of power. You can bait a special and 3 or 4 hits gets them above 1 bar again. Repeat that again and again. If you place a taunt they get the power sting which does good damage if you have 10 poise charges. If you do trigger masochism from taunt, simply parry them to place additional power stings.
    Only problem fight is invisible woman.

Couldn't agree with you more.
  • Options
    Haji_Saab said:

Planning to use Omega Red for it on mini account ... hit them only to refresh degen .. Punisher 99 and Longshot also look decent options.

I think I used Magik (you can powerlock) + ghost/hood on main account.

Wish I had Magik one of those unfortunate souls that cannot pull her at all. I Suck at ghost gameplay so that was not an option for me
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

AH yes MS elsa bloodstone

Don't worry. When you face her, you'll disown her too!
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

AH yes MS elsa bloodstone

Don't worry. When you face her, you'll disown her too!
    My elsa gonna be crushed by the impostor elsa
    Yes
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I think I just did that path with ghost and quake because they OP
  • Options
    AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Their name is quake and ghost.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    I do remember that path being annoying . I think I used stark spider man for a few of those fights. If you’ve got him ranked up, give him a shot
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    MikeHock said:

I do remember that path being annoying . I think I used stark spider man for a few of those fights. If you’ve got him ranked up, give him a shot

Great suggestion but here's what I'm experiencing.

Personally for me, guillotine 2099 assault pre fight worked great till vulture and i used cap iw(petrifys) for invisible woman, solo'd her.

Claire is a bit difficult cause if i use guilly against her and she throws heavys on bleed curse which she loves to do, she'll be at an Sp3 in no time. So i used cap and mr. Richards sr for her.

Till here i don't require any revives.

Once Ms. Elsa makes an appearance it hits the fan and i had to quit cause i lost my combo with guilly and assault was not available .
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Usually when I see Vivified, thats an automatic Quake lane.

That node is so dumb imo, can barely do a dang combo. I am not even a good Quake player, but its still cheaper than not having the Ghost + Hood like summoners dont
  • Options

Usually when I see Vivified, thats an automatic Quake lane.

That node is so dumb imo, can barely do a dang combo. I am not even a good Quake player, but its still cheaper than not having the Ghost + Hood like summoners dont

Yes quake is an excellent counter but unfortunately I'm not an excellent quake player like munash or bryn or anyone here in the forums still, i tried and masochism ate the concussion everytime and i got smacked in the face so i had to drop her from the team.

But yeah if it wasn't for for masochism i would've loved to quake atleast red skull, invisible woman, Claire and elsa.

In 7.1 there's a vivified lane but kabam have added an assist node, wish there was something like this here but hey can't criticize them for improvement.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Why don't you just bait her Sp1?
  • Options

You could wall play with g2099 against the elsa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBQV4JUDOJ4

That's happy mcmuffins, he's a beast. I remember watching this video such genius and she's not throwing sp2. You think elsa will cooperate?

Anyways thanks for the video suggestion, I'll do duels against her and then go in the actual fight.
  • Options

Why don't you just bait her Sp1?

Sometimes she just corners you up and then comes that 26k heavy. But yeah trying to improve and I'll try what joshkosh suggested. Try and channel my inner HappyMcmuffins.
  • Options
    dononedonone Posts: 47
    Do another path!

I am throne breaker now, and haven't done Act 6 exploration. Already completed Act 7.1
    I am not fighting some of these Act 6 bosses again.
    I did Act 5 exploration, after I became Cavalier. The only compelling reason was for XP.
    I did Act 4 exploration, after I became uncollected. Only compelling reason was for the Mastery points.

There is no compelling reason to explore Act 6, the pain is not worth it. So I would recommend just do another path and complete it.
  • Options
    Forgot and I am surprised no one has mentioned this option. Awakened gwenpool is also a good option. I personally did not use her here. But I used her in the 200% power gain path in variant 1. She can tank a lot of Sp3 if they don't have any additional abilities like stun or Dot