**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Side quest - 16k 6* shards vs 20% t5cc

So on the 2nd run of the side quest today, i got lucky with the path rewards -

So if i keep repeating this quest without killing the boss, i would get roughly 16k 6* shards, 5 t2a and 13k 5* shards. Which i think is HUGE for a side quest. But i will be sacrificing 20% t5cc in total.

So i am extremely confused. Which one would you guys pick and why?

Comments

• Options
    TheDadManTheDadMan Posts: 57
    GarrettN said:

Well for one, I don’t think you can repeat this run lol...

Not sure what you meant but if I understood richtheman correctly, it I don’t kill the boss and quit this quest, the rewards won’t reset the next run.
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    The rewards will auto-refresh within 20 ish hours anyway. That would only have been a possibility if you had more keys stashed.
  • Options
    Okay i think i need to watch richtheman’s video again. I may have completely misunderstood this event
  • Options
    I was right.. you can reclaim same rewards if you don’t kill boss

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    As others said the quest refreshes each day so unless stashed keys u wont get the same rewards each run
  • Options
    I guess i will find out tomorrow. I will update here with my findings so the community is aware.
  • Options
    The Quest resets Daily OR when you finish it.
  • Options

The Quest resets Daily OR when you finish it.

The man has spoken! Thanks for saving me the trouble 🤣

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,686 Guardian
    TheDadMan said:

I was right.. you can reclaim same rewards if you don’t kill boss

Yes, but the map resets daily as well, so anyone who wants to attempt the "look for best map and farm it" strategy should hold all of their keys until the very end, then start running maps. If you don't like the map you kill the boss and reset it. If you like the map you burn all the rest of your keys on it. This is the only way to attempt to leverage the "map only resets on completion" feature: you must have all of your keys ready to go when you start running.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Yeah, so if you save up keys, you could do this later in the month, which is what I suggest. You can either quit out before the boss 3 times and run back through to still have a chance at the final 10% T5CC, or you could just continue quitting out, but as you spent more keys, you would begin to forfeit your chance at more T5CC.
  • Options
    I stand corrected. Thanks for the feedback gents. Happy hunting!
This discussion has been closed.