**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Show me your fan art!

Comments

• manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Not mcoc but here is my favourite wwe superstar the miz

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★

So like most of us it hit me hard this weekend learning of Chadwick Bosemans battle with cancer. It's been many years since I picked up a pencil but I really wanted to do something to honor him in some way. This is probably the best bit of drawing I've ever done and I'm so proud of it. Glad I'm able to share with the rest of the MCOC community =]

This is incredible
    You have so much talent
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

So like most of us it hit me hard this weekend learning of Chadwick Bosemans battle with cancer. It's been many years since I picked up a pencil but I really wanted to do something to honor him in some way. This is probably the best bit of drawing I've ever done and I'm so proud of it. Glad I'm able to share with the rest of the MCOC community =]

That’s amazing! So much talent!
  • star_quill19star_quill19 Posts: 8
    Rookiie said:

This is incredible
    You have so much talent
    Thanks so much!
  • star_quill19star_quill19 Posts: 8

That’s amazing! So much talent!
    Hey thanks for the appreciation! =]
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Holy moly. That is actually beautiful (and I never say beautiful so it must be really beautiful for me to say that) I love it.
  • Qacob said:

Holy moly. That is actually beautiful (and I never say beautiful so it must be really beautiful for me to say that) I love it.
    Haha, ahh thanks a lot!!
    edited September 2020

My first ever 5*, yet I still haven’t duped him

I’m not really used to drawing humans but this is fun ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

that looks awesome, great job!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    WhoDaPoo said:

Thanks @SpideyFunko for pointing me here. Here's my Suicides mastery fan art! If you want to follow along while I create more mcoc fan art, I set up a new twitter account focused on MCOC and art/design:
    https://twitter.com/WhoDaPoo1

Enjoy!

I'm gonna say it again, this is incredible. I want a big poster in my room, but I'm not a poster person

WhoDaPoo said:

Thanks @SpideyFunko for pointing me here. Here's my Suicides mastery fan art! If you want to follow along while I create more mcoc fan art, I set up a new twitter account focused on MCOC and art/design:
    https://twitter.com/WhoDaPoo1

Enjoy!

I'm gonna say it again, this is incredible. I want a big poster in my room, but I'm not a poster person
    dude yes I want this framed
    sfu_korax said:

Thing vs the champion

If anyone likes my work, he is free to follow me at sfu_korax on instagram...

Can’t believe I missed this! This is great! Would love to see a piece of text saying something like Thing vs. the Champion! The fight you don’t wanna miss!
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Time to revive this thread, and make it as immortal as this guy is 😃😃......even though it was just a few days ago I think haha

Time to revive this thread, and make it as immortal as this guy is 😃😃......even though it was just a few days ago I think haha

ooooh! Who’s that other figure...
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Baron Zemo, not in the game but some sketches I got in my classes

MaxGaming said:

Baron Zemo, not in the game but some sketches I got in my classes

it’s a miracle you found this thread but well done @MaxGaming
    Any one else post here anymore?
    MaxGaming said:

Any one else post here anymore?

I’m muted @MaxGaming so no it’s a miracle you found this post

I once drew a marvel character on my kids lunch for school......2 years later if he brings lunch he won't take it unless I draw a marvel guy on it. Because of that first drawing it now takes me 30 mins to pack his lunch hahaha

that’s adorable
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    I'm DEFINITELY not an artist nor would I ever pretend or claim to be

These are just a few pics I drew for my 8 year old son of a couple of his favorite characters...

I know they're not very good, but he really liked them and that's all that matters!

• Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151

I'm DEFINITELY not an artist nor would I ever pretend or claim to be

These are just a few pics I drew for my 8 year old son of a couple of his favorite characters...

I know they're not very good, but he really liked them and that's all that matters!

For Baba Yoda!!

Not marvel but some apex art of Mirage