**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Back Issues #7: Arachnid Action

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Am I reading “> 2017” mathematically, meaning “greater than 2017” or is that supposed to use the math symbol as an ‘arrow’ meaning “up to 2017”?

Dr. Zola

It was supposed to be part of a symbol, but didn't work. So I changed it to the Less Than or Equal to Symbol
    Thx. Thought that was what you meant, but I harbored a sliver of hope...😬

Dr. Zola
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    GOod reward but i put 10% for one run i need 25% for r3 corvus but 100% its too difficult for me
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I usually enjoy Variant content, but right now there's little point in me putting T5B into overflow by doing it. Guess I'll wait a few more months.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Apologies if this is a dumb question but champion requirements are only restricted to that class like V1 or are we allowed to bring other classes in?.

I mean it seems clear.. but you can never be too sure.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Qfury said:

Apologies if this is a dumb question but champion requirements are only restricted to that class like V1 or are we allowed to bring other classes in?.

I mean it seems clear.. but you can never be too sure.

I don’t think u can bring other classes
    Yeh thought so. Thanks
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Shame about the rank up gems. Not sure I have any champs from back then I can use them on still especially as some will be class specific Vs generic
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    So I’m excited for new content and all that, but variants were originally designed to bridge the gap between act 5 and act 6 correct? Now that we’re past that, shouldn’t variants be designed to do so between act 6 and act 7?
    It’s not that the rewards are bad per say, but I just feel they need to up the difficulty and scale the rewards up as 6* become more and more the meta.
  • ExWeaponExWeapon Posts: 27
    rewards are almost completely worthless to me.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

Is the +10% AA for this node additive or multiplicative?

Just checked on this, and it is multiplicative. So 50% Chance becomes 55%, for example
    Are subsequent +10% amounts based on the base AAR rate, or the modified one?

Dr. Zola
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I don't see any logic in increasing the rewards without increasing the difficulty. Also, why are people complaining about the 2017 gems? You can use then without wasting the t2a which many complain are still available in very little quantity in the game. If your argument is that I gave little use for 5 stars because I shifted to 6 stars, then this content is not aimed at you. Variant stopped being end game content from variant 4.