**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Defenders Placement bug

After i selected my champs for aw placement and continue,my game crashed. When i logged back in, it brings me to choose defenders page again. The war defenders i chosed are 'stuck' in alliance war placement and i cant choose them again. I tried restart the app and reinstall the app but it still doesnt work. Im shown in my bg placement group as not joined yet! Help!!!

Comments

• Options
    k3nji said:

After i selected my champs for aw placement and continue,my game crashed. When i logged back in, it brings me to choose defenders page again. The war defenders i chosed are 'stuck' in alliance war placement and i cant choose them again. I tried restart the app and reinstall the app but it still doesnt work. Im shown in my bg placement group as not joined yet! Help!!!

You can maybe try just picking 5 different champs for your defense team (if the original 5 are mistakenly locked), and MAYBE it will actually still end up being those previous/original 5 Champs that are really put into the defense (not the second set of 5).

Below Post was from someone who crashed when selecting their Attackers (yes, your case is Defenders), but might end up being the same workaround (?)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/251746/2-20-21-joining-war#latest
  • Options
    k3njik3nji Posts: 7
    Thank you @SummonerNR ! I hope this works! Gonna discuss with my bg officers right now! Tyty!
  • Options
    k3njik3nji Posts: 7
    Update: It works. Just pick another 5 champs to place as defense and once you submit it will revert back to your original 5 and you will be on the place defense page.