**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Side quest- missed day?

DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
Do the daily duel targets/fights go away if you don’t fight the right champ that day?

Or do the accumulate in the missions tab like prior SQ’s?

Comments

• Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Accumulate
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Thank you. I found it on the quest announcement.

Alliance member said they didn’t have all duel targets.
  • Options
    So I missed mordo on the first day. Are you saying that I can still get a key for the day I missed? I am fairly new to this and I appreciate this community. By far one of the best online communities ever!
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,641 Guardian
    edited April 2021

So I missed mordo on the first day. Are you saying that I can still get a key for the day I missed? I am fairly new to this and I appreciate this community. By far one of the best online communities ever!

If you missed Mordo on the first day, then you should still be seeing the Mordo (House of Keys) Objective available to complete and be rewarded with that objective's Entry Key.
    (and yes, you can save up some Keys and run the Side Quest multiple times in a day, subject to # of keys you currently have).

Did you look in your Objectives list ?

And, FYI, thread below will be listing each day's Objective House of Keys Target to Duel (or find in other quests to fight)
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/258864/daily-target-thread-for-new-sq#latest
  • Options
    Thanks for your fast reply. I do not see mordo on my objective list! Saw she hulk yesterday and superior iron man today but nothing regarding mordo! Shoot. I guess u snooze u lose lol.
    I really appreciate your help, thank you!
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★

Thanks for your fast reply. I do not see mordo on my objective list! Saw she hulk yesterday and superior iron man today but nothing regarding mordo! Shoot. I guess u snooze u lose lol.
    I really appreciate your help, thank you!

If you played the monthly event quests, you probably took out Mordo on a path?
  • Options
    After reviewing this issue, you are absolutely correct. I totally spaced on this. Wow, thank you all. Your the reason this community is so freaking amazing. It's helpful people like you that make this an epic community and so much more than just a game.