**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is it soo hard to get iso and refills??

Kabam needs to step up and make iso more available, i can be in this dumb game for more than 8hrs just figuring how to get iso and manage my refill at the same time.. I’m ftp so I don’t get enough units to spend on refills and deals.. This game just drives me crazy when i got a good champ and I can’t even rank.. this the case i got all the resources, a lot of t2 alpha and a loooot of t5 basic but can’t use cos ion got no iso.. why kabam, just why.. please see this @kabam miike.. i only need iso to get thronebreaker, I don’t get 4 star shards quickly anymore cos I’ve done almost all content.. please please.. at least make iso available in stores.. please, i can’t help myself staying away from the game.. stupid addiction 😤😹

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

N0_U said:

just do arena

You think I don’t try..??sigh*
    I’ve opened over 500 premiums and only got 4 4*s.. not everybody goes crazy for arena bro.. I can’t stay in the arena for bout 2-3 hours just for 2 and 3*s
    That is really unbelievable, as in I don't believe you. I usually get at least two 4 stars from 100 phc crystals. But, lets say it is true. that means got may be 350 2 stars and 146 3 star champs. That's another four 4 stars(55*146 4 star shards) and 2 T5 ISO for whatever class 3 star you duped if you have every 3 star in the game. That's actually a lot. Usually when people complain about ISO, its due to impatience over ranking the champs.
    I got lotta good 6*s that i dump every iso i get into.. I don’t focus on 5*s no mo, u right tho.. I’m always kinda impatient when i get a great 6* lol.. but i StG when i tell u iso ain’t coming my way, I don’t have units to always spend on refills for exploration always, but i still do
    I’m haven’t spend in like 2 mouch and I’m perfect with iso and so one and you said you do a lot of arena if that’s tru you gain bulls lot of unit u can grind around 500 unit every week and with bc it even more so I’m find it hard to believe you energy refills.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

N0_U said:

just do arena

I’ve opened over 500 premiums and only got 4 4*s.. not everybody goes crazy for arena bro.. I can’t stay in the arena for bout 2-3 hours just for 2 and 3*s
    That is really unbelievable, as in I don't believe you. I usually get at least two 4 stars from 100 phc crystals. But, lets say it is true. that means got may be 350 2 stars and 146 3 star champs. That's another four 4 stars(55*146 4 star shards) and 2 T5 ISO for whatever class 3 star you duped if you have every 3 star in the game. That's actually a lot. Usually when people complain about ISO, its due to impatience over ranking the champs.
    I got lotta good 6*s that i dump every iso i get into.. I don’t focus on 5*s no mo, u right tho.. I’m always kinda impatient when i get a great 6* lol.. but i StG when i tell u iso ain’t coming my way, I don’t have units to always spend on refills for exploration always, but i still do
    That is an issue that a lot of players face. If you keep ranking up champs, you will run out of resource. I resorted to using basic ISO when I ran out of specific class ISO sometimes. The cavalier daily objective crystal gives out lots of T5 basic ISO. Another thing I do is just rank up a 6 star or a 5 star to use up the expiring cats so that I can level them up during the level up event. I actually have 30+ T1a expiring at various times and I am currently taking the 5 stars from rank 1 to 2 or 2 to 3 and not levelling them up just to keep T1a from expiring.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Iso problem is real and nobody can deny that.
    Very less options available for Iso and Kabam should continue February like milestone event.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    In all seriousness, iso can be a problem sometimes but OP's exaggerating too much.
    Luke9523 said:

I heard there was an ISO problem? Anyone want some? Free ISO for all!!!! :D:D

I'm here struggling to upgrade my rank-ups and you are here flexing all that iso in my face huh.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    edited April 2021

Luke9523 said:

I heard there was an ISO problem? Anyone want some? Free ISO for all!!!! :D:D

I'm here struggling to upgrade my rank-ups and you are here flexing all that iso in my face huh.
    Haha, sorry. I've got all this ISO, but I'm in serious need of more T1A and T2A to rank up my 5/6 *'s. :D
    Honestly, it's either one or the other. People are drowning in ISO and in need of resources, or the opposite. No happy middle ground.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★
    ISO and gold is always a problem. I agree there should be a gold event and iso event all the time that you can run when you need it.

ISO and gold is always a problem. I agree there should be a gold event and iso event all the time that you can run when you need it.

Ahh, so it's good you require? Maybe we can make a deal?

Of course it uploads in the wrong order.
    Pulyaman said:

Wanna flex? 😂

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:
    Ok, I'm out.
    Pulyaman said:

Wanna flex? 😂

🤩🤩🤩🤩
    edited April 2021
    I have 20 of all classes as 4 star dual crystals. When I say, there is no shortage of ISO and t1a , I really do mean it.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Iso availability can be a challenge at times. Which is why intentionally managing it is important. I only do arena occasionally. But, I do a lot of content. I'm 💯 on everything except a couple Abyss paths. And do 💯 Cav and UC, with a complete on all others each month. Most folks I know (one of whom is a good friend of mine) who struggle with iso, it simply comes down to the fact that they are not as active as I am in the game. They don't and haven't completed as much content as I have. Managing iso can be rough when you're living paycheck to paycheck. But here's how to get started and create what I call an "iso bank".

- Never open your monthly log in crystal until you need that exact class of iso. (It's guaranteed iso of an exact class) Save it until you need that exact class. Otherwise, you're putting that iso on a countdown to expire.

- Hoard 4* shards. Do not pop 4 shards as soon as you get them you're immediately putting the class you don't need on timer to expire... I even sometimes buy a 5 pack of dual class crystals...and then DON'T open them. They will stay in the crystal tab as unopened. Then open only when you need one of those two classes.

- Hoard Legendary, fully formed 4* (reg and nexus) and Ultimate crystals... Do not pop them as soon as you get them. Same concept. Save until you absolutely need to open them when what you need cannot be obtained from the above listed methods.

Now, I know in your current situation, this sounds ridiculous. But you have to be disciplined. You may have to be patient while you move to get yourself in this position. But, all of the above only works if you A: are very active in content and B: have the discipline and patience to begin this process. Good Luck!

All that being said, I do agree that Kabam should seriously look into the fact that 5 and 6 dupes give the same iso as 4 dupes. A lot of players agree that it makes zero sense given the extreme ramp up of iso required to rank 5 and 6.

This already exists. In all the content in the game. Complete content, have gold and iso. If you have content that is not 100%.. there is your answer. Go tackle it.

Pulyaman said:

N0_U said:

just do arena

Don't level up 6* you are not going to use. Unless you have iso expiring.. which does not sound like a problem you are facing. 😅

Also, when you say you are done ranking 5 star... How many maxed 5 do you have? I'd say a good number to start switching primarily to ranking 6 is 20-30 or more.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Wanna flex? 😂

okay yeah Im waiting for someone to one up that catalyst stash