**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Should there be an T5cc fragment crystal for cavalier players in glory store in future?

00Incredible_Hulk0000Incredible_Hulk00 Posts: 34
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello there fellow players , so I was asking this question to myself and thinking that to get a thronebreaker title u need to complete act 6 and should have an 6* to rank 3 and for that u need an T5cc of that class.

There are many cavalier players who have completed act 6 and still are stuck at cavalier title because of the above mentioned criteria required to be an thronebreaker.

Iam not saying now but I think there should be an option to buy T5cc fragment crystal in glory store for such players which should x
Cost more glory and have less fragments than thronebreaker players to keep it fair , so they can become thronebreaker.

For a player who can't do abyss and plays only monthly event these crystal would be a lot of help and would also encourage other cavalier players to attempt the same?

Please Give your thoughts.

Should there be an T5cc fragment crystal for cavalier players in glory store in future? 244 votes

Yes
42%
SnakeEyes69SnizzbarHort4WeaponXbenshbMidnightfoxTendersquadjdrum663LuciusVorenusGK_23DemonzfyreVerzzMkhGregdagr8CropDusterDogfoodLidRasiloverSquggamLucky7LucianoSandeepS 104 votes
No
57%
DNA3000GamerdanielmathDrZolaLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelHaji_SaabxNigMpd1FrostyDshuzuffyAzKicker316TristanNumanphillgreenLeediman39Champ_ZTJ82Kossukose 140 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    If you can't do abyss 100% act 6.
    Or 100% 7.1
  • Ladpcw78Ladpcw78 Posts: 69
    edited April 2021
    No
    No.

Once you change the availability of t5cc you change the requirements of Thronebreaker. It’s like changing Cavlier to an earlier path in Act 1
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    No

I think eventually it will have to be done. I don’t think right now it needs to be done, but after the next title above thronebreaker hits, it should.

Anyone saying it should take a new player just as long as it took a vet player to reach x title needs to think about the health of the game. If new players (I’d consider myself one) don’t see a way of catching up eventually, the game will die out as no new players are downloading the game.

The fact that they updated the glory store and cab crystals says kabaam is trying to speed up progression.

What does "catch up" mean? I've been playing for 4 years, someone who has been playing for 3 should never be able to catch up. Just like I will never catch up to someone who has been playing for 5 or 6. That's how things work in the world? Don't worry about other people. Just play the game at your pace and have fun. The only real situation in which one needs to be equal to others in your alliance. Alliances should be relatively balance in progression, but even that isn't mandatory.

That being said, newer players are already dramatically moving up way faster then before. I have no quarrel with this, actually. What I have a quarrel with is the entitled attitude it seems to create. It's never enough.. some players always want more, more, faster faster... It just doesn't end.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    Yes

I think eventually it will have to be done. I don’t think right now it needs to be done, but after the next title above thronebreaker hits, it should.

Anyone saying it should take a new player just as long as it took a vet player to reach x title needs to think about the health of the game. If new players (I’d consider myself one) don’t see a way of catching up eventually, the game will die out as no new players are downloading the game.

The fact that they updated the glory store and cab crystals says kabaam is trying to speed up progression.

People have been saying new players need a way of catching up or the game will die for 7 years almost. Guess what... The game hasn't died.
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Yes
    @Demonzfyre i would say because kabaam does things like make 5 and 6 star champs more easily attainable or update the glory store or crystal rates. I guess by catch up I mean be at the same place you are now. It’s insane to think a new player should have to spend the same amount of time that you did to get where you are.

If you have played any other game you’d realize it’s just natural progression that new players eventually get sped up. Look at any mmo or rpg with dlc.
    Yes

@Demonzfyre i would say because kabaam does things like make 5 and 6 star champs more easily attainable or update the glory store or crystal rates. I guess by catch up I mean be at the same place you are now. It’s insane to think a new player should have to spend the same amount of time that you did to get where you are.

If you have played any other game you’d realize it’s just natural progression that new players eventually get sped up. Look at any mmo or rpg with dlc.

Kabam has done plenty to get new players involved faster but TB title isn't one of them. New players will never catch up the biggest accounts unless they plan on spending 10's of thousands of dollars to get there.

I saw a thread where someone who is level 56 was upset they can't hold 4 T5B. They wanted to R3 a 6* to get TB.

Don't worry about catching up. Just play the game.
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Yes
    @Demonzfyre its not about catching up it’s about getting to the same place you are eventually. eventually thronebreaker will be just the next uncollected or cavalier title.you can’t honestly think that eventually there will not be multiple titles above thronebreaker. If at that point it’s not easier to achieve then kabaam is making new content for less and less of their player base. Economically that doesn’t make sense. They want as many people to eventually be as high as they can and spend that money on units.

As I said before I don’t think it needs to be right now but eventually it will happen. Anyone thinking otherwise is delusional.
    Yes
    I mean yes, eventually you'll be TB sure. T5CC is still one of the rarest resources in the game. Cavalier is extremely easy to get these days. Cav players think they need more T5CC but there's already enough out there to get where they want to go.

Let me ask you something. I have 8 R3 6*'s. How much content do you think I have done overall?
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    No
    As a cav player myself, I don’t really think we need to have T5CC fragment crystals in the glory store, leave that as a TB exclusive. We don’t need to have the increased access to R3 6*s that TB players have. To advance to TB, we only need to have one champ at R3, and as new story and variant content has been released, we have seen T5CC frags to rewards. While these are random, eventually, as more content is released, the RNG should line up to give players a fully formed T5CC.

And that’s without taking into consideration Act 6 exploration and the fragments available from monthly content. While I’ll admit, I’m not even halfway through Act 6 as I took a break to build up my roster so exploration is a long ways off, for those able to explore it that’s a fully formed catalyst right there. And just this month alone the amount of fragments available between the EQ and SQ come to a total of 30%. While that’ll most likely be spread out between multiple classes, it’s still a nice chunk of frags towards a T5CC.

The thing to keep in mind is that as we get more and more content, and newer titles higher than TB are introduced, we’ll most likely see T5CC become more accessible. However, I don’t personally believe T5CC fragments need to be in the glory store.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    No

It doesn't take as long as it used to. Completely agree there. As I said, I don't begrudge any newer players for having an easier time. The only thing I have a problem with is that it's never enough. Some (not all - so please no one take personally) newer players just want to keep moving up higher and higher faster and faster. The problem is that it's supposed to be about the journey, and not the destination (spoiler alert: none of us will ever reach the destination in this game). There will always be a new champ, a new level, a new title.. a new resource to chase. If there wasn't, game is over. Right?

The trends that are troubling me are the new trends of just doing initial completion on everything. And attempting to skip over using entire rarities of the champions. People are not ranking 5 star simply because 6 star exist.. therefore limiting their capability of exploring act 6, the Variants, high level AQ...etc. Which then brings them to the forums asking for a work-around. "I don't have any good 6 star champs to rank.. how can I possibly progress!!??" Go explore story mode with 5 stars... as you were meant to?

I'm not coming from a place of judgement. I'm more upset that folks aren't getting the same meaningful experience some of us had by grinding through content and paying our dues. It's how we got good. And what makes us prepared to tackle the next challenge. It's what make the game fun for me.

• ChristoskillerChristoskiller Posts: 123
    No
    I vote NO and i am a cav player if we have the 5% t5cc they have to boost the throne breaker ones making them so op like 10% and rank 3 will have a massive increase..
  • SpacelesshaloSpacelesshalo Posts: 4
    No
    I’m a cav player I don’t think having a t5c crystal in the glory store is a good thing because it’s the highest rank right now and making it easier for cav players to get tb would not be as satisfying as the older tb players who worked so hard for it.
  • Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 96
    No
    No, but I do think they should sell more than one at a time.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    No
    More t5cc will come out with new content. Keep waiting for it and do the initial exploration bit by bit as it's made available... Or start 💯 7.1 and variant 6 and then work on variant 7 that's around the corner and act 7.2 Most TB, to date, (but not all) have at least done an initial abyss run. All those people who put in the time and effort to do that did what it took to get the TB resources. Why should Cavs who don't want to do abyss have it easier or faster?

Anyone else who wants TB bad enough, should do the same or need to wait for content that will give more after you've earned it. Eventually, there will be more T5CC in the game, but either you wait for it to come or you put in the work to get it now.

Current TB are just getting rewarded for what they've already done with the glory store uodate. What have Cavs done to deserve TB level rewards if they haven't done TB level content?
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    No
    I think Cavalier players should get access to T5CC with a cap of 1 per week, TB players should have cap increased to 2