**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legends title

I finished in top 100 for the legends run for the March EQ. When can I expect to get the actual title in my in game mail?

Comments

• PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    Now?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    a) congrats
    b) very soon
  • Ramil0222Ramil0222 Posts: 65
    PeaRat said:

Now?

Haven’t gotten anything yet. I know others who have messaged me haven’t gotten theirs either
  • Blanc2021Blanc2021 Posts: 5
    I haven't got it yet (my game ID is not this)
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Zaynou said:

I got it a year ago, so easy, cost me only 50

units?
    No_oneuk said:

Zaynou said:

I got it a year ago, so easy, cost me only 50

units?
    Doubtful. Used approximately 35-40 energy refills alone
    Help us Kabam. When are the reward coming out?
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Zaynou said:

2 members in our Alliance came from royal family, they splash money

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle go ham on those cav crystals
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Ramil0222 said:

I finished in top 100 for the legends run for the March EQ. When can I expect to get the actual title in my in game mail?

Usually, you’ll get the actual title when you actually get the actual mail that tells you that you actually finished top 100 for the March EQ.

If it’s confirmed, then just be patient and wait for it.
    xNig said:

Ramil0222 said:

Usually, you’ll get the actual title when you actually get the actual mail that tells you that you actually finished top 100 for the March EQ.

If it’s confirmed, then just be patient and wait for it.
    Thanks. Only confirmation I have is from Kabam forum post.