**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mole God or Stealthy

NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 181
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I need to widen my Roster.
Only have fury and falcon at r5 so which skill to add? I have other options too, but I guess These two are the best.

Others would be blade, massacre and bwdo... All duped.

Mole God or Stealthy 58 votes

Mole God
63%
danielmathHaji_SaabBpn88855TeddersLvernon15PizzabeatAckbar67StarKillerVIIRookiieRockypantherxEtjamaNichj99TotalMonster109ddomNetbreakerBerjibsThoye3Masterpuffo_oPlinko 37 votes
Stealthy
34%
SoulRyderTerraTalpsa874ReferenceKill_GreyEtherionGodSarvanga1_BonzodavidN0_UIronGladiator22RenaxqqParam1988ChikelR1s02ScrubhanWill3808DarkKnight646ShaqatacDemonic_embraceWooptyfrickendoo 20 votes
other
1%
Colonaut123 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Mole God
    easily, by 10000000 miles mole god
  • Options
    StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    Mole God
    Molego all the way. I have been using him a lot in cav eq exploration, he can clear entire quest all by himself expect for the bosses, and he is pretty fun to play.
  • Options
    SoulRyderSoulRyder Posts: 22
    Stealthy
    Insane damage.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Mole God
    Easy choice
  • Options
    Mole God
    Say Hi to the God

And thanks for your input
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Stealthy
    I'm gonna have a good laugh when kabam finally decides to fix moleman's bug.
  • Options
    JahnybravoJahnybravo Posts: 69
    how convenient. I've been trying to decide between these exact two myself since i got a 4->5 skill rank gem

P.S. @Kill_Grey what the heck you talking about?
  • Options
    Mole God
    Kill_Grey said:

Which Bug!?
  • Options
    Stealthy

Kill_Grey said:

Which Bug!?
    The bug where he can keep true accuracy in frenzy mode. You would know if you bothered to read his abilities.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Depends on ur usual mastery setup tbh...if u run suicides then moleman is better but stealthy is the better option if u don’t run suicides
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Mole God
    Stealthy is a glass canon and doesn't have much other than his slow. Mole God has an insane debuff shrug off, evade counter right of the bat and easy access to intercepts.
  • Options
    Stealthy

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Which Bug!?
    The bug where he can keep true accuracy in frenzy mode. You would know if you bothered to read his abilities.
    Reading his abilities wouldn't point out a gameplay bug fool. The descriptions don't usually include what's not working right. That said, I've not experienced this bug as I've seen evades once he's switched to frenzy against my will. You would know if you bothered to play the champ (or whatever the equivalent of you being obnoxiously rude here would be)
    Where the hell did you come from? That's rich coming from someone like you who doesn't even have the manners to talk with politeness and decides to go around insulting with a sharp tongue, smh. Obviously I'm talking from experience. I have a rank 4 Moleman, and I've noticed that he keeps true accuracy if he gets frenzy below 10 monster mass. If you had any sort of attention spam during a fight, you would notice this. I didn't need a PhD in English studies to discover this bug after a quick glance through his abilities. Even YouTubers have mentioned it, so idk what you're trying to say here. Why don't you actually test these kinda things instead of spitting garbage.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Mole God

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Which Bug!?
    Reading his abilities wouldn't point out a gameplay bug fool. The descriptions don't usually include what's not working right. That said, I've not experienced this bug as I've seen evades once he's switched to frenzy against my will. You would know if you bothered to play the champ (or whatever the equivalent of you being obnoxiously rude here would be)
    Dude. What Kill_Grey was saying was that if you played actually played the champion and then gone through their abilities, you would have noticed the bug.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Stealthy
    You’ve already got fury for the bleed damage so I’d be more useful in your roster to rank up stealthy for the damage.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Mole God
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Which Bug!?
    And Mole Man will still be better.
  • Options
    Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    Stealthy
    If you really want to diversify your roster as you say, ull need to focus more on utility rather than damage. Mole man is probably better in terms of damage, and he's also shock immune and has true strike there fore countering evade and autoblock champions. Whereas stealthy also has the damage and can counter miss and evade and a tiny little bit of power control, so I don't really think you can go wrong with either of them, it really depends on the utility you currently need.