**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation

Do we know anything about when we will be receiving our aq compensation? And any guesses to what's going to be in it?

Comments

• 1professorchaos1professorchaos Posts: 21
    GarrettN said:

I could be wrong, but I think there’s a yellow banner from the devs with that explains the most recent info about it. If only I could remember where I saw it...

It's been the same since aq was scuffed
  • Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
    Probably 7.5k glory, some aq revives and health potions, and some aq crystals + aq season rewards....
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Hilldar said:

I bet they just give everyone the rewards they got last week. Easy to push that out again quickly.

It's literally what they did the last time this happened and nobody complained. But naturally somebody will complain
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

Hilldar said:

I bet they just give everyone the rewards they got last week. Easy to push that out again quickly.

It's literally what they did the last time this happened and nobody complained. But naturally somebody will complain
    Sure, this would address the rewards we're losing, but how about the pain and suffering we've endured, HUH??? PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARE REQUIRED!!
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★

It’s a 6* nexus class selector and a t5 class cat selector 100%.

Plus 10k glory and t4 and t5 alliance quest heals 8 or each.

that would suffice
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 194
    I want rank down tickets, gold, iso, and iron fist’s yellow gloves!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    My most desireable, unrealistic compensation: 10* level2/level3 revives, 10*l5 and l4 potions, 5 star nexus, 4K Glory, 5K 6 star shards, 24*t5 class iso selector

What we'll probably get: The amount of glory (plus catalyst fragments,catalysts crystals, Honor rewards,etc.) we got last week. This is the fairer one and is probably what should be given, nothing more, nothing less.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    I won't be happy unless I get a 7* Nexus crystal and T6CC!!!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    *sigh* here we go again
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★

Do we know anything about when we will be receiving our aq compensation? And any guesses to what's going to be in it?

If AQ week had progressed as usual, it would be 4 more days to get the weekly rewards. We may need to wait until then. There is no rush! Have patience
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

Hilldar said:

Sure, this would address the rewards we're losing, but how about the pain and suffering we've endured, HUH??? PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARE REQUIRED!!
    We'll tell them to throw in all of the Comic-Con swag that they didn't get to give out in 2020. So congratulations, you'll also get a T-shirt and a keychain!
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★

Wubbie075 said:

Hilldar said:

We'll tell them to throw in all of the Comic-Con swag that they didn't get to give out in 2020. So congratulations, you'll also get a T-shirt and a keychain!
    I thought it was "a tiny mug for their tiny tears!" ?
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    Jokes aside, I'm assuming it's gonna be an equivalent of last week's AQ rewards. And the bonus item for "pain and suffering" is a week off from AQ. Sounds like a good deal to me. 👍
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    You. You get a potato.