**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champions Missing Persistent Charges Again [Merged Thread]

ripper046ripper046 Posts: 24
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi Team,

Due to some bug, the champions are missing their persistent charges. I am not sure if the issue is happening only for my ID or it's across the community. This is really annoying to see the bug active again. It's affecting the fight abilities during gameplay.

I tried restarting the game couple of times but the bug seems to be random and persistence charges come up sometimes and sometimes they are vanished.

Please look into the issue ASAP. Below are the details where I have seen the issue happening.

Device Name - Asus ROG Phone 3 (8GB/128GB)
Android OS - Android 10

Champions which I seen got affected - Nick Fury, Human Torch, Cap Marvel Movie....and others.

Contents where bugs seen - Story contents, Side Event quest, ROL, Alliance War.

Troubleshoot done - Restarted device couple of times. The fix was random and temporary.

I have uploaded screenshots of the bugs.

Post edited by Kabam Boo on

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Persistent charges have completely vanished again..
    This is becoming a serious issue.
    Restarted the app etc and still not there

Post edited by Kabam Ahab on
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    has it been 8 months of this? getting annoying haha
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    Yeah unfortunately every champ with persistent charges is bugged and no matter how many times I close and restart the game, I can't get the charges back.
  • RichiestylzRichiestylz Posts: 53

• RichiestylzRichiestylz Posts: 53
    Same with Nick Fury
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,369 ★★★★★
    If experiencing this just keep restarting game till its back
  • username-prabu~43
    date encountered-12/4/21
    device using-ipad 4
    champions encountering the problem- corvus, 4star unawakened, human torch-3star maxed sig, aegon-5 star sig 40
    gamemode- realm of legends
    opponent-wolverine
    yes all champions in my roster were missing persistent charges
    yes the issue has not been solved even after the update
    no rebooting the game did not solve the issue
    i am getting really infuriated by this bug now it has been here since december and i am unable to progress in the game at all. As all of the above summoners have mentioned we deserve compensation
    it is very bad being unable to use these champions who are not as powerful without their persistent charge
    please solve this bug asap and give all the above posted summoners suitable compensation
    it really needs to solved
    thanks in advance
  • I run an android 11 OnePlus 8t. Last week, i was unable to login to the game after the new update. Kabam released a new patch/hotfix to fix this issue. Now I am able to login, but i notice that none of my champs have persistent charges.
    I have reinstalled, I have restarted game, all that jazz, but my champs still dont have any charges. This is particularly serious because i have an r3 g99 I use for apoc bosses. When will this get fixed?
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi folks, we apologise for the delay. We had a fix for this issue (at long last!), unfortunately, the solution there caused some other issues elsewhere that had a large impact on the app overall. As such, we reverted the fix temporarily and will work on a fix that is more stable. The good news is that the team has more insight into this (very) complicated issue and can make a lot more progress with the next solution! We thank you again for your patience and will be in touch again about this when we have that stable fix!
  • Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, we apologise for the delay. We had a fix for this issue (at long last!), unfortunately, the solution there caused some other issues elsewhere that had a large impact on the app overall. As such, we reverted the fix temporarily and will work on a fix that is more stable. The good news is that the team has more insight into this (very) complicated issue and can make a lot more progress with the next solution! We thank you again for your patience and will be in touch again about this when we have that stable fix!

how are we supposed to use persistent charges in the meantime?
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    For now, if the yellow diamond does not show up, just exit the session and go back in. It should appear after one or more tries. Sorry about the inconvenience.