**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

My daily cavalier crystals are not stacking up

Rune_Destroyer1809Rune_Destroyer1809 Posts: 14
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
Dear Kabam, my account is not stacking up my daily cavalier crystals. This problem was there when i was uncollected. Can you plz fix this? I don't know what has caused this. I have waited for weeks but it still doesn't stack up. I even deleted and downloaded the app again but the problem still persist. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,356 ★★★★★
    I don't know what you mean by "stacking up".

If there is a problem with your account you need to raise an in game support ticket (from the menu), not post here.
  • Are you claiming the crystals? You have to claim them each day I'm order for them to stack
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    edited April 2021
    Do you mean Daily Objectives ? (With either the UC or Cav Objective Crystal as reward)
    They only stack up to 3 Daily Objectives Max if you don't always do some days (only 1 new daily Objective per day).
    So if you've left 3 of them not completed yet, you will not get a new (4th) one the next day.
  • @SummonerNR The one that we get every 24 hrs

• @SummonerNR The one that we get every 24 hrs

With the CLAIM button on the Home Screen ? (same as 4 Hour Free Crystal ?) Claim in order to start timer for next one.

Or Sigil, or other Cav related crystal ?

• This is the one I am talking about.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Like the others said above, you have to claim them. (Click the button, which will open the screen that has the crystal spinning..then back out of that screen without opening the crystal.) They do not just stack up on their own.
  • @Solswerd Thanks buddy I will try that now
  • Oh, yes as last one said.
    Claim it (easiest from directly on Home Screen), and then just hit BACK button (upper left corner in game).
    Then you can save them up (claimed but not opened) to open a bunch all at once later on some day.

Same as with 4 Hour FREE Crystals.