**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SW (Sigil)

Hey do any of you guys know if and when Scarlet Witch Sigil is going to be released?

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Bendy said:

I am surprised people still have Hope
    Ever heard of Jessica Jones?

Jj wasnt teased as a fight like a boss or a regular fight just dialog for hero for hire quest contamination unlike sw that was created in december she has been a boss and an actual fight 3 more times almost every month
    Ever heard of weapon x then
    Teased as a boss and now has uses but a dialog character probs wont see daylight
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★

Wasn’t there also a Jean Grey that was dialogue only like Jessica Jones? I feel like I remember seeing her in the Iceman/Psylocke/Archangel quest. And didn’t we also fight an X-Force Wolverine in that quest as well that was never released?
  • KingSamDaManKingSamDaMan Posts: 88
    y'all got a point
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I already forgot - what is the significance of SIGIL in her name? Is that specifically a tie-in to something that we have to wait for?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

I already forgot - what is the significance of SIGIL in her name? Is that specifically a tie-in to something that we have to wait for?

Just a name kabam gave her
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    At this point it’s just really annoying. Can someone please say something, anything....
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★

Wasn’t there also a Jean Grey that was dialogue only like Jessica Jones? I feel like I remember seeing her in the Iceman/Psylocke/Archangel quest. And didn’t we also fight an X-Force Wolverine in that quest as well that was never released?
    Jean Grey, Phoenix and Dark Phoenix appeared in Terrogenocide: Terminus, when Phoenix was added. Jean was dialogue only, like X-Force Wolverine (who was in the Iceman/Psylocke/Archangel quest). Dark Phoenix was a boss, but was basically a palette swapped Phoenix, in red. Weapon X Wolverine was a reskin of regular Wolverine in one event.