**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rate Act 7.1

2»

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    A

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

for me personally, aside from gwenpool goes to the movies it's the worst "content" ever released. Why do i care about ranking champs and progressing when i could easily walk over this content with 4* (if they were allowed)?

You're just a selfish person, it's fantastic content for the majority of people. Why don't you think about people other than yourself for once? The majority of the playerbase enjoyed 7.1.
    I thought the question was what I thought of it? of course the player base enjoyed it, players will always enjoy stuff thats easy/free rewards.
    Easy doesn’t always equate to not enjoying it. They made content that wasn’t ball busting hard but still enjoyable. Sad to see others think so low of it to say similar to gwenpool goes to the movies. Smh. That’s just disrespectful.

7.1 was really easy for my roster, but enjoyed it fully. Btw I’ve seen people consistently pull better items in their TB daily crystals then I got from exploring 7.1. So maybe they should remove the TB daily Crystal because it’s not hard enough.
    I felt like i was doing a silly side quest, not story content. Story was always what I personally always looked forward to the most, trying to find solutions to hard fights, practicing, learning. All of that is gone now.
    It’s actually not gone, rosters are far more developed now a days it’s hard to challenge them. Saying the quest is dumb because it was easy isn’t a fair statement.
    It is gone, every "node" has direct counter node that goes with it. It was fun and the rewards were good, but thats what i want from side quests, not story mode that comes out twice a year
    They could remove those beneficial nodes and people like yourself would still be unhappy. Because all they do is expand a persons roster for those attributes. Maybe we have all the direct champ counters to a node but many others won’t or don’t. So they should wait years to pull rng champs to clear the lane? That’s ridiculous backwards thinking for story questing.

They add in the nodes so people with limited rosters can still work their way through the quest without having to bang their heads waiting for that one specific counter.

Again, I only say this because we have other content to limit rosters. Story questing should be attainable by everyone.
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    D
    It was fun, but now that a few months have passed I don't remember anything about it. There was no cool challenges to be remembered, just arbitrary content with decent rewards.
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    B
    I like it a lot. I like a lot of the challenges. I like a lot of the cheese opportunities. The only issue I have with it is the fact that I don't have niche champs ranked up. Which is less of a problem with 7.1 itself and more of a problem with me and my decisions.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    A

Jaded said:

for me personally, aside from gwenpool goes to the movies it's the worst "content" ever released. Why do i care about ranking champs and progressing when i could easily walk over this content with 4* (if they were allowed)?

You're just a selfish person, it's fantastic content for the majority of people. Why don't you think about people other than yourself for once? The majority of the playerbase enjoyed 7.1.
    I thought the question was what I thought of it? of course the player base enjoyed it, players will always enjoy stuff thats easy/free rewards.
    Easy doesn’t always equate to not enjoying it. They made content that wasn’t ball busting hard but still enjoyable. Sad to see others think so low of it to say similar to gwenpool goes to the movies. Smh. That’s just disrespectful.

7.1 was really easy for my roster, but enjoyed it fully. Btw I’ve seen people consistently pull better items in their TB daily crystals then I got from exploring 7.1. So maybe they should remove the TB daily Crystal because it’s not hard enough.
    I felt like i was doing a silly side quest, not story content. Story was always what I personally always looked forward to the most, trying to find solutions to hard fights, practicing, learning. All of that is gone now.
    Like Act6 for example?
    It was very interesting there looking for solutions, that were more than 90%, Quake or Ghost.
    Really, Act6 was a great piece of content 🤣
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    F
    Qacob said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

It’s actually not gone, rosters are far more developed now a days it’s hard to challenge them. Saying the quest is dumb because it was easy isn’t a fair statement.
    It is gone, every "node" has direct counter node that goes with it. It was fun and the rewards were good, but thats what i want from side quests, not story mode that comes out twice a year
    So... You don't want story quest to be fun?

That explains a lot
    I mean what's fun for you and fun for me and fun for someone else isn't always the same.....everyone is different
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    D
    Greekhit said:

Jaded said:

Like Act6 for example?
    It was very interesting there looking for solutions, that were more than 90%, Quake or Ghost.
    Really, Act6 was a great piece of content 🤣
    I loved act 6. I was behind the curve when each chapter came out so I didn't get to try it when it just got released, but I was able to plan ahead so that I was prepared when I got to the challenges of act 6. I studied the 6.2 champion fight so that I could get him down with my r4 sym supreme when I got there, I watched countless videos of Munash when he was exploring act 6 to see what options he used and I compared them to what I had available. I didn't get quake until after I had act 6 explored, so I had to figure out who would work when everyone suggested "just quake it". When the nerf was announced I started racing through it rather than waiting since I was enjoying the challenge. You may say that act 6 was great with sarcasm, but I enjoyed the content and I'm still waiting the next piece of challenging content that makes me plan and think.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    A
    I prob should have given it a B but figured I’ll give them a little boost this time.