**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which countries has the most MCOCers ?

India ?

Brazil ?

US ?

England ?

China ?

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Probably between US China and India. If I had to guess probably India but that’s just an assumption
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Zaynou said:

BuffBeast said:

Chilean living in Canada, is that one point for both?

i think it depends where did you register your account
    Canada 🇨🇦
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    US citizen living in the US. I think most people are spread out in the EU, US, India, and China
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Zaynou said:

US citizen living in the US. I think most people are spread out in the EU, US, India, and China

i thought lots of Brazilian too
    I only know of 2 Brazilian/Portuguese players
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    All my Canadians what’s up
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Probably India or China or one of the more populated countries.
  • DarkLord8470DarkLord8470 Posts: 105
    In all honesty I think it’s a healthy mix of Europe, United States, India, China, Brazil, Mexico and Spain. I myself am from the US and our alliance is a mix of US/Mexico players. I joined because I’m bilingual and speak Spanish so it’s been nice but I’ve met players from all those countries above and seems to be a lot from them
  • DarkLord8470DarkLord8470 Posts: 105
    _Sham_ said:

In all honesty I think it’s a healthy mix of Europe, United States, India, China, Brazil, Mexico and Spain. I myself am from the US and our alliance is a mix of US/Mexico players. I joined because I’m bilingual and speak Spanish so it’s been nice but I’ve met players from all those countries above and seems to be a lot from them

Since when Spain got out of Europe?
    Yeah my bad on that one hahaha

• Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    I feel its a split between Canada and India, with USA a bit behind, atleast thats the ratio of people I've seen in the community
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    In terms of pure numbers probably China or India since their population is so high, maybe America, if you go by the % of people who play Mcoc that opens it up a bit more
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    Latveria.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    I am from Latveria.
    JK. From the U.S.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Xva23 said:

I feel its a split between Canada and India, with USA a bit behind, atleast thats the ratio of people I've seen in the community

How. I've not seen too much people from India. And idk about Canada.