Due to an issue with Alliance War Defense Tactic, we will be ending this Alliance War Season effective immediately. This current War will not count towards your Alliance War Season Score. War Season eligibility rewards will be reduced to 2 Wars in the Season.

We understand that this is not a perfect solution, but without the ability to remove or freeze the War Rating quick enough, the rest of our Alliance War season would be compromised.

This war will remain active, and in-game, you will still see the season until tomorrow. After we end the season tomorrow, we will be taking some time to collect data and remove the changes to the Alliance War Season score. Once that is complete, we will be able to send out Alliance War Season rewards.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Next Mutant 6* to R2

Thoye3Thoye3 Posts: 82
edited April 14 in Strategy and Tips
Hi Everyone,

I have mutant resources about to expire so i am planning to take up one of my 6 stars to R2. I am currently debating between Emma Frost, White Magneto, Stryfe, and Cable (I have Apoc). I do already have a 5* Aegon at sig 200 for Abyss so I am not sure how helpful Stryfe would be outside of it. I do not run suicides and am starting to get more into war so do value white mags pre-fight quite a bit. Below are my mutants and my top champs. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Next Mutant 6* to R2 23 votes

White Magneto
13%
Heheheh7777Thoye3benhuncho 3 votes
Emma Frost
13%
RockypantherxEtjamaLovek 3 votes
Stryfe
30%
MasterduxspaceoctopusLuke9523RenaxqqScrubhanCrcrcrcFlyGalaxyBomb 7 votes
Cable
43%
AjisdopeUnsilentReaper2823Gr8TonyStarkTheBair123Will3808Yodabolt21tofuシKiller354KennMcoc 10 votes

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,112 ★★★★
    I'd take that Omega up to R5 depending on his sig level
  • KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 154
    Cable
    I love cable and always bring him along with apocalypse
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 718 ★★
    Cable
    Tough choice since you have Apoc. I would say between Stryfe and Cable. Took my Cable to R2 for Apoc but I dont have Stryfe (yet).
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    Cable
    Having him with apoc is just so good.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,403 ★★★★★
    Cable
    Personally I’d take up your 5* omega but cable is a really good option too.