**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally a good 6 star!

MiekandKorgMiekandKorg Posts: 283 ★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion

I'm so happy! After 6 bad pulls, I finally got a usable 6 star!

How do I use / play her? I don't have her in any variant

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Claire is amazing, she is useful in tons of scenarios. She's a mystic so obviously she can nullify a ton, but she also has some nice damage and other utility. Switch between phases to get immunity to bleed, poison, or incinerate, and she can give the opponent buff immunity on SP2, and also burst damage, power steal, or life steal on SP2 based on the current phase.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Drax isn't that great, don't get too excited

It’s invisible woman
  • Options
    AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    edited April 2021
    Yeah, who did you get? It's a female character that is apparently very good so... Quake, Ghost, Domino, BWCV or CMM?

Edit: Claire it is. Congrats, amazing character and doesn't need her dupe.
  • Options
    Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    you got what I'd been hunting for years ahahah, congo ...You have no idea how jealous I am rn..
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Yeah, who did you get? It's a female character that is apparently very good so... Quake, Ghost, Domino, BWCV or CMM?

Edit: Claire it is. Congrats, amazing character and doesn't need her dupe.

Yeah quakes not a six star 😞
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    You gotta be kidding me, look what I pulled 20 mins ago 😂
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Just took my 5* Claire to 5/65 yesterday. She may not hit the hardest, but her utility more than makes up for that.

I love fighting folks like Hype or Venom with her and watching all the “Nullified”s rack up on the right side of the screen.
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Congrats mate!
    6* champ number 7 and you're pulling her, that's good going. I pulled 20 before I got a champ I was feeling excited about.
    Claire is a beast, if you run suicides she's arguably the best mystic champ.
    Check out youtube videos on her, she's got tonnes of utility!
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Congrats. I think I was like 12 deep then pulled Domino. Pool was all **** in the beginning.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Great pull! I know her damage isn't that great, but she has truckloads of utility. I remember using her against this nasty Man-Thing with Encroaching Stun in Act 7, and she managed to do the fight, but in around 400 hits.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Congrats. Here’s a quick summary. Switching her mode on her fourth light attack gives her immunity to whatever she’s in and makes her second medium, heavies, and sp1 place that debuff. She has a different sp2 effect based on the mode too. You gain Claire charges when either Claire or the opponent is immune to something that’s placed on them. She also gain some power from this. They stack to 20 and you use one of these charges to nullify a buff on the opponent when you come into contact with them. The buff immunity that Claire places on the opponent really helps to increase your charges in buff heavy match ups. Lastly her sp3 resets your Claire charges to 0 and the damage increased based on how many charges you had going in.