**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Colossus or Archangel Rank Up?

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I recently pulled a 5* Colossus and was stoked as he is a great Champion and he can Solo the Grandmaster. But today I was feeling lucky and bought a Cavalier Daily Special and pulled a 5* Archangel which is POG.

But now I don’t know what to do

Should I rank up Colossus or Archangel?

For Reference: I am on Act 6 Chapter 3, I usually use Ghost, Wasp, Iceman, White Magneto, and Cap IW, I cannot awaken either yet. Mutant isn’t my weakest class but it’s meh

Colossus or Archangel Rank Up? 56 votes

Colossus (Unawakened)
46%
SnizzbarDuMonUOnmixRich_the_YankReaper2823_Sham_Luke9523SquirrelguyTRONG94MaratoxKyusushuiKsp_2099BerjibsSEALteam6Zan0king_ov_scrubsKablValentinos13DarkKnight646Husain_b128 26 votes
Archangel (Unawakened)
53%
DarkZenPwf57Logan00QacobLpirnie5321EtjamaNaus79_Thoye3HelloThere1RenaxqqParam1988Danyal_39TheMailmannKAYDAGr8TonyStarkTheBair123ScrubhanWill3808ChaosMax1012Cowabunga 30 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    DarkLord8470DarkLord8470 Posts: 105
    Archangel (Unawakened)

I wouldnt rank either unduped. But AA no contest even at sig 1.

He’s 100% right, especially unduped

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Colossus (Unawakened)
    I think Colossus still has most of his utility unduped, and AA benefits far more from awakening. Up to you though
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

The Comrade will carry you far. His immunities are amazing, he plays very well with White Mags, and if you're lucky enough to pull a Prof X sometime in the future then he'll automatically get pushed to your top 3 Mutants.

I do Have Prof X lol should I rank him up as well?
  • Options
    buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Both
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Eventually you will want to have them both fully ranked up and awakened, I would already start to put your recourses in both of them, slowly start ranking them up to rank 3 and then see who gets awakened first..
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Archangel (Unawakened)
    Without awakening they’re both pretty just damage. It depends on which way you like better, dot with AA or yellow numbers on heavies with colossus.

Oh and pretty much every champion can solo the grandmaster. That’s how the fight is built.
  • Options
    SEALteam6SEALteam6 Posts: 91
    Colossus (Unawakened)
    You’ll dupe colossus eventually. He carried me in act 6 and did in act 5
  • Options
    Doovid12Doovid12 Posts: 83
    Archangel (Unawakened)
    Both unduped? Gotta go with Archangel