**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant 7.3.1 man thing bug?

AntoGreyAntoGrey Posts: 40
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Did you fight against him? Any problem?
Even using science champs man thing is weirdly strong, impossible to stun and kills my champs with two hits on the block.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Zan0 said:

There is no moleman on that map

Sorry I fixed my post. Man thing.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    What nodes does he have?
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,021 ★★★★★
    Is that the one with Critical Setup and Crit Me With Your Best Shot? If so, the reason he’s so difficult is because critical hits against man thing don’t actually do increased damage. You’ll get the yellow number, but it’s just the normal damage your attack would have done. It’s part of his kit that makes him extremely tanky.
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

What nodes does he have?

Pretty normal, gets damaged only by critical hits. The point is I can't stunnl him, he behaves like Jabari, moreover he hurts too much. Till him the path was a joke
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

Is that the one with Critical Setup and Crit Me With Your Best Shot? If so, the reason he’s so difficult is because critical hits against man thing don’t actually do increased damage. You’ll get the yellow number, but it’s just the normal damage your attack would have done. It’s part of his kit that makes him extremely tanky.

I see. But why I can't stun him normally? He acts like kingpin. Who did u use with him?
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure the OP is talking about the same problem that someone else experienced fighting Dr Strange. See link below

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/260074/variant-7-3-1-doctor-strange-bugged#latest
  • Options
    MikeHock said:

Pretty sure the OP is talking about the same problem that someone else experienced fighting Dr Strange. See link below

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/260074/variant-7-3-1-doctor-strange-bugged#latest

Oh yes exactly the same. Impossible to party, gets crazy power and reach s3 in one second, makes crazy damages on my block.
  • Options
    After a revive he behaves normally, but it's an annoying bug, I'm forced to restart the path...
  • Options
    REvillREvill Posts: 20
    Same issue to me as well. I didn’t try to revive but with each new hero same issue.
  • Options
    FerahgoFerahgo Posts: 96
    Started this lane last night with no issues. Started working on it again this morning and I realized not only can I not parry anyone on the path but they're taking damage from non crits