**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is more worthy of 6* R3?

AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey everyone,
I finally managed to form my very first T5cc and its of the same class as my best 6*s, cosmic, which kind of makes this decision difficult for me lol

Who would you guys rank up between these two? I do have access to suicide masteries.

Who is more worthy of 6* R3? 45 votes

Corvus Glaive
66%
BitterSteelJBC89Spurgeon14pseudosaneAssumedNamePrathapAnthinhoLuke9523KRANꓘTRONG94Ewell65SSS69KyusushuiBerjibsIcy000RenaxqqParam1988Sparx265Danyal_39SaltE_Wenis69TheBair123 30 votes
CMM
33%
UnsilentTexas_11UnobtainiumClawsNewman0067Reaper2823CainNo_oneukBonzodavidOmedennCreeseazScrubhanWill3808Boimaster69LBN1OEMV 15 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    If CMM is duped and Corvus isnt, then CMM. But with suicides and both unduped or both duped or just corvus duped, Corvus wins.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    CMM

If CMM is duped and Corvus isnt, then CMM. But with suicides and both unduped or both duped or just corvus duped, Corvus wins.

This. I just like CMM more and would take her up if I were you.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

☝️
  • Options
    AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Thanks for the input, everyone! I went for Corvus because they're both unduped and I dont have any NF to support CMM (not that she really needs it tbh.).