**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

If you ever feel bad that you made a dumb mistake, just look at this...

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★

I wasn’t paying attention and clicking to skip the nodes with t4cc like always, and I looked away for a second and looked back and saw this...

Don’t be like me

Comments

• Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    If you have another key you can redo it. Depends if you think it’s worth it or not tho
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

BuffBeast said:

If you have another key you can redo it. Depends if you think it’s worth it or not tho

I don’t, and I finished out the quest with 50k gold only
    It’s only 300 shards tbf
  • Options

Damn how much t4cc do you have that you can afford to skip it? I have 150 t4cc crystals and still buy 4-5 from glory and never miss any that are available, it’s so hard to get

Tbh I don’t really care enough to spend the time getting it unless it’s a class I need. I’m not in any rush to progress, and I just need science and mystic cats, so I can afford to skip 3 skill drops
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Damn how much t4cc do you have that you can afford to skip it? I have 150 t4cc crystals and still buy 4-5 from glory and never miss any that are available, it’s so hard to get

The amount of t4cc I need for my six star rank ups is insane. I never have enough of the classes I need.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Wait why would you skip? You’re missing out on a whole featured 5* which is at the very least iso/gold or could have some snazzy pull
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★

The amount of t4cc I need for my six star rank ups is insane. I never have enough of the classes I need.
    ya i can't imagine skipping any t4cc content ever, especially if it's just a quick 20 second fight
  • Options

Wait why would you skip? You’re missing out on a whole featured 5* which is at the very least iso/gold or could have some snazzy pull

Don’t worry I only need max 4 fights per quest or 5 fights on some and 3 on others
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    For the record, I've only skipped two fights because it was gold and it didn't seem worth my time.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

While exploring 7.1, I quited the map after killing final boss. And I did it not once, but twice.

I remember that thread. Big oof
  • Options
    Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    Lol
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Lmao
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Same thing happened to me.
    But it was gold.
    I am really low on gold so it hurts a lot at that time.

No problem, next time you will be extra careful.....