**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Jabari Panther Tier List

Where would you rank Jabari?

Comments

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    i wish somebody would say - i need to know if shes good or not before i decides to open crystal... comeon guys
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    A or B. She's a solid character.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    B tier
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I mean I haven't seen much gameplay, but she does seem like an annoying defender. But we do have to remember that any nodes can make a champ seem like a good champ/defender (*cough* Air-Walker *cough*). That said, I'd say she's B or C
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★

I don’t have her yet but from what I have seen I would say solid god tier and top 5 skill.

Who does she knock out?
    My opinion for top 5 skill 6 star ATM (Not counting Aegon since he's super situational)

Nick Fury
    Moleman
    Stealth Spiderman
    Hit Monkey
    Black Widow Deadly Origin

Do you all think Jabari Panther knocks out Black Widow?

• Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★
    Kingpin is a top 5 skill......falcon right there too....neither even brought up....goes back to someone's point in beginning......it's situational and who u prefer
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    She's pretty good. But one thing that's getting annoying is that Kabam are focusing a lot on countering debuffs recently.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I am a firm believer that champion's quality cannot be valued absolutely. For me, good champ is a champ whom I enjoy playing. That includes various factors: damage (if fights do not take eternity), visuals, rotation&mechanics and most importantly how do I feel about the champ. For example Psylocke: solid damage, but nothing insane, godly visuals, interesting rotation with a learning curve and I just love using her. That's why for me she is the highest tier champ.

I suggest you try to sum up what makes you like the champ and decide based on that. My experience says that it's better to rankup champs YOU like, rather than blindly following the general opinion.
    Haha, for those attacking me for leaving Aegon out. I did it for 2 reasons.

1) He's clearly the number 1 skill once ramped up.

2) I have a grudge against him. I've opened over 80 5 star dual class crystals plus lots of Nexus and still can't pull him as a 5/6 star....
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Solid god tier in my opinion .
    Only champ in game to dextry failed
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

ddom said:

Haha, for those attacking me for leaving Aegon out. I did it for 2 reasons.

1) He's clearly the number 1 skill once ramped up.

2) I have a grudge against him. I've opened over 80 5 star dual class crystals plus lots of Nexus and still can't pull him as a 5/6 star....

What does a grudge have to do with a champions value lol
    I think it’s more of a joke, like how I will not like Apocalypse until I can get him as a 5 or 6* and finally use some horsemen in act 6 and 7 >:(
  • WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184

Solid god tier in my opinion .
    Only champ in game to dextry failed

Although I do agree that Jabari panthwr is solid god. I would just like to mention that she isn't the only champ where dexterity will fail. I know that if heimdall has a true strike buff you cannot dex his sp2.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Have you played her at all?

She falls right in line with the rest the bunch.

I have to admit I thought she was better then what she was. She will be good for you certain paths.

The main issue I have with her is trying to time the hunt and get the fury. This could need more practice on my end I admit. When you miss the timing it doesn’t feel good, not at all. The same feeling I get when domino doesn’t crit on her SP2 is the feeling I get with Jabari panther.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Cleanse mechanic is her main selling point. It's a pretty big selling point, but there's better champs to rank up.

The type of champ where I'd be happy if I got the 6*, but wouldn't care much if I pulled the 5*.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Reviving this thread , not sure how I feel about JP.

Or if I am even playing her correctly
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Reviving this thread , not sure how I feel about JP.

Or if I am even playing her correctly

I have her maxed as a 5* and boy do I love her. She’s absolutely awesome. Fairly situational, but damn does she shine in those situations.

https://youtu.be/rYZP-pQCtG0

Soloing Labyrinth Abom very smoothly

https://youtu.be/MI6XFpABCL4

Making 6.3 Mysterio look like the idiot in a fishbowl he is

https://youtu.be/GxTxtl8RQtU

Taking down the super masochism yondu in 7.1