**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Skill Node - Cavalier Difficulty

Skill Node is not granting furies when damaging debuffs expire, as stated. Have tried with gwenpool & nick fury. Also of note, Nick Fury champ is going straight into 2nd phase where he sevens health to 30%.

Comments

• Options
    WyattEarpWyattEarp Posts: 66
    Any update on this? Getting very frustrating wasting quest energy to see if the bug is resolved or not.
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We're sorry to hear that you're still experiencing issues here. Could you please upload a video of this interaction so our team can better understand the issue here? Thanks in advance for your cooperation!
  • Options
    As to your Nick Fury issue, if the yellow diamond does not appear at first, please just exit the session and go back in. It might take a few tries, but the yellow diamond should show up appropriately at some point. We're sorry about the inconvenience but our team is definitely working on a fix for this.
  • Options
    JSpain4JSpain4 Posts: 19

Black Panther awakened (yes ready for the buff) 54 hits in and no furies. Plenty of bleeds had expired.
    @Kabam Boo
  • Options
    DeucalDeucal Posts: 7
    edited April 2021
    Kabam Boo said:

We're sorry to hear that you're still experiencing issues here. Could you please upload a video of this interaction so our team can better understand the issue here? Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

Cav Skill Quest

Here's a link with a video of it not happening.
    @Kabam Boo
  • Options
    Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

There should be a feature in forums to upload a small video more than 5 seconds long. You cant depend on external websites such as posting it in youtube always. Just limit the upload time/size to a reasonable level
  • Options
    DeucalDeucal Posts: 7
    edited April 2021
    I agree that there should be an option, or at least expand the format allowed. I don't want to download a third party app to record screens for this issue, but that isn't the topic of discussion here. I was on my phone earlier and could not grab the video to embed like this, but here is the video without having to click the link @Kabam Boo
    You can see 2 shock debuffs applied, and they expire but no fury buffs are applied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSqPVQR_we0

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    This is completely broken. Not only did the NF bug happen, but Mole Man couldnt debuff bleeds, and of course no furies.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Wait! I'm in the second lane, and it started working at science champs Red Guardian and Quake (with Mole Man working correctly).
  • Options
    Thanks for the video submission. This really helps our team figure the issue. Please continue to show us videos of this error if any of you have more. We appreciate your help!
  • Options
    The Nick Fury bug is, no pun, infuriating. You know how much quest energy is being wasted just to see if the bug is "active"? How is this a solution? Spend quest energy to see if the game is functional? Just entered Varient 7.2.1 six times, navigate to Quake fight...& Fury is bugged every time. Quest energy now gone. So... I guess wait 5 hours & check again? C'mon.
  • Options
    Here's a video. Forum apparently doesn't take .mp4? So here's a YouTube link. Complete with wasting energy refills.

https://youtu.be/4vi-GF1ALrQ
  • Options

@WyattEarp restart the game till the persistent charges are visible

Just restarted the quest 17x & the only thing that persisted was the bug. This is making the game unplayable.