**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is kabam ever going to answer this question?

All days I see discussions on the iso problems, it's frustrating to see no answer from any kabam employee, how can 4 stars give the same iso as a 5 star and 6 star, plus ranking this champions takes a lot more iso, most of the players who can rank up these type of champs open cav crystals, but the majority of us can't.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    If you want these questions answered I’d suggest reading the FAQ on the game support pages.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,011 ★★★★★
    JBC89 said:

All days I see discussions on the iso problems, it's frustrating to see no answer from any kabam employee, how can 4 stars give the same iso as a 5 star and 6 star, plus ranking this champions takes a lot more iso, most of the players who can rank up these type of champs open cav crystals, but the majority of us can't.

Because it's not a "problem". The answer to why they all give the same is "because they do". That's what they decided on so that's what it is. This game is about resource management. This game doesn't say you'll always have every resource the second that you need it every time. Sometimes, rank ups will just have to wait.
  • PsyGrinder_XPsyGrinder_X Posts: 58
    Hop in the arena. It isn't instant iso, but after a little bit, you'll be selling your iso because you can't use it fast enough. I've NEVER had an iso problem.
    Also patience. You won't be able to rank up every champ right away. Even with iso you'll have that problem because of rank up materials. There's always an aspect of patience in this game.
    Good luck.