**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier Quest chapter 2 node bug

Hey guys, there's a bug with the buffet node (a very annoying one)... Everytime buffet triggers, even with dexterity, the other buffs are deleted - got 2 pics of the same fight with annihulus before and after triggering.

Comments

• SergioAsecasSergioAsecas Posts: 49
    edited April 2021
    I got another different bug on that chapter. I already took down The havok but seems portals have been changed making me exploring two paths in addition

• I got another different bug on that chapter. I already took down The havok but seems portals have been changed making me exploring two paths in addition

Wrong follow up post, but ..
    You initially must have gone Havok to that Portal Exit A in your pic, instead of Havok to his other exit point.
    So early on, you already were in a stuck position of having to do an extra path, just based on how you initially travelled.
    They fixed it (removing that poorly-designed multiple portals from Havok initially) so that anyone who had never even begun Cav 2.1 yet would not have to suffer the same mis-travelled path.
    But whether fixed or not, your case would still have had to do an extra run to get 100% just because of how you jumped initially.

I got another different bug on that chapter. I already took down The havok but seems portals have been changed making me exploring two paths in addition

Wrong follow up post, but ..
    You initially must have gone Havok to that Portal Exit A in your pic, instead of Havok to his other exit point.
    So early on, you already were in a stuck position of having to do an extra path, just based on how you initially travelled.
    They fixed it (removing that poorly-designed multiple portals from Havok initially) so that anyone who had never even begun Cav 2.1 yet would not have to suffer the same mis-travelled path.
    But whether fixed or not, your case would still have had to do an extra run to get 100% just because of how you jumped initially.
    Yeah you re completly right, thanks man for The info , im at 98% right now and i need to do an extra run, so ill clear it.