**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champs that even SEATIN and Karate Mike wanted to see as god tier solid TUNE UP !!!

GodsupremeGodsupreme Posts: 123
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests

Look at comment section guys.

I am hopeful very soon kabam will going to buff

1. Red skull : he is the iconic hydra boss he can't be dumb he needs a solid tune up and also gives pre fight ability that if we wanted to decrease opponent power in exchange of Armor or not.. increase damage output.. even a 5* rank 5 only do crits of 2500 with booster active .

2. Groot and king Groot : @Karatemike415 even said in his video that these both are awful and needs solid tune up. If a champ does regen it does not mean he needs to be awful.look at wolverine for example.

3. Venompool : he looks so cool and cosmic class is known for their buffs if he does some small regen it does not mean this is his special power look at venom he does instant regen on sp1.

Give venompool some strong base and tune him up
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• GodsupremeGodsupreme Posts: 123
    @Kabam Zibiit sir you are good person and listen to members ! Can you please shift this post to suggestions and request from general discussion
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    There’s many champs in need of a buff.
    But I certainly wouldn’t say no to putting redskull at the top of the list...
    Has nothing to do with having 1.75 tech T5cc with redskull in his current state being my best option.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★

Has nothing to do with having 1.75 tech T5cc with redskull in his current state being my best option.

Is Red Skull your only Tech? Because that’s what your saying basically.
    Look at screenshots from utube comment section many people say the damage of these champs even with boosters are meh.. listen to community and buff these champs.. because they are fan favourites
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    If I compare Red Skull to Iron Man, I think he isn't top priority, sorry
    Kerneas said:

If I compare Red Skull to Iron Man, I think he isn't top priority, sorry

Og Ironman don't need buff because he made to be meh. He is meh because there are lot of versions of Ironmen all don't deserve to be top. But redskull is only one, he deserves buff
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    If mike said king groot is actually awful then that’s just stupid. He’s one of my more useful rank 3 6*, super solid and underrated
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    MSRDLD said:

Nah, the other 3 are vulture, green goblin and iron patriot lol. Hit the last 6* featured 9 times hoping one would be ghost or vision but it wasn’t meant to be.

If mike said king groot is actually awful then that’s just stupid. He’s one of my more useful rank 3 6*, super solid and underrated

Hahahahha so you took king Groot in your team lol what a joke.
    edited April 2021

MSRDLD said:

Nah, the other 3 are vulture, green goblin and iron patriot lol. Hit the last 6* featured 9 times hoping one would be ghost or vision but it wasn’t meant to be.
    Do not lose hope bro ! I wish you some badluck from my side next time you will get dupe all of them
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Yeah some people doing map 7 and epic mods rank up king groot for it. Yes his damage is low but he’s not without purpose to people.

Yup he’s great, amazing in incursions, amazing in aq, not great but an alright war defender. This is a great example of why you should form your own opinions and not just listen to whatever some YouTuber says
    edited April 2021

Yup he’s great, amazing in incursions, amazing in aq, not great but an alright war defender. This is a great example of why you should form your own opinions and not just listen to whatever some YouTuber says
    Are you beginner or what ?? You are that sort of player who don't even know which champ is good or bad ?? I guess

Can you even do uncollected monthly quest difficulty with 5* rank 4 king Groot ???
  • TRagnarokTRagnarok Posts: 2

You see.....I see what you’re trying to say and I’m sure he’s not the worst champ out there buuut uhh...King Groot sucks bro

Sorry about your r3 decision man. There’s always next time

The yt fan club is pretty bland for original thinking.

Fully disagree with you bro ! Sorry !! Better you try him on winter Soldier and see how many hits it will take to knock him

Are you beginner or what ?? You are that sort of player who don't even know which champ is good or bad ?? I guess

Can you even do uncollected monthly quest difficulty with 5* rank 4 king Groot ???
    Ya, most beginners have rank 3 6* i guess, I didn’t know that.

Fully disagree with you bro ! Sorry !! Better you try him on winter Soldier and see how many hits it will take to knock him
    You can disagree but you’re completely wrong, i use him in incursions and aq all the time and he’s great, that’s a fact

That doesn’t show case anything about king groot. If you want big yellow numbers go use cgr.
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Porthos
    @Kabam Miike

Sir can you please shift this post to suggestions and request from general discussion...

Please I forget to do that please !!!!!
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Ya, most beginners have rank 3 6* i guess, I didn’t know that.
    Common misconception, I don't blame you. It's easy to misunderstand.
    Jaded said:

That doesn’t show case anything about king groot. If you want big yellow numbers go use cgr.
    Ya it’s pretty typical thinking around here, is what it is
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Idk the problem here. If someone's literally using King Groot, let them be.
    Look guys I m not asking for full rework I m just asking for a tune up , SEATIN and karatemike are kabam content creators. They themselves admit theses champ are awful and need a solid tune up. Why some of you guys disagree ?? Any reason..

Cosmic and tech class got very limited good champs. Some are overpowered most are meh. And that is reality

Look guys I m not asking for full rework I m just asking for a tune up , SEATIN and karatemike are kabam content creators. They themselves admit theses champ are awful and need a solid tune up. Why some of you guys disagree ?? Any reason..

Cosmic and tech class got very limited good champs. Some are overpowered most are meh. And that is reality

Who cares what they say? I just told you he’s not only not awful, but is very very good. I use him constantly in high tier gameplay.

The problem is you are referencing two people that don’t make decisions on the game. Also a small percentage actually take what they say at face value. Going around spouting off someone else’s thoughts is never an intelligent way to make a debate.

Who cares what they say? I just told you he’s not only not awful, but is very very good. I use him constantly in high tier gameplay.
    Hahhahahahhahahahhahahhaha !!! Now thats a very funny joke. ;)