**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champs that even SEATIN and Karate Mike wanted to see as god tier solid TUNE UP !!!

2»

Comments

• slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Let's me guess you have them as 6*, aren't you ?
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

MSRDLD said:

There’s many champs in need of a buff.
    But I certainly wouldn’t say no to putting redskull at the top of the list...
    Has nothing to do with having 1.75 tech T5cc with redskull in his current state being my best option.

Is Red Skull your only Tech? Because that’s what your saying basically.
    Nah, the other 3 are vulture, green goblin and iron patriot lol. Hit the last 6* featured 9 times hoping one would be ghost or vision but it wasn’t meant to be.
    Do not lose hope bro ! I wish you some badluck from my side next time you will get dupe all of them
    Cheers mate, hopefully you can pull 6* king groot for the rest of your time playing this game too 👍
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Gotta agree that king groot is low-key pretty useful though. Used my maxed 4* for exploring act 5 back in the day.
    Also used him just the other month for the 4* cav EQ challenge. Fights take a while but it’s hard to die with such a consistent strong regen.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Gotta agree that king groot is low-key pretty useful though. Used my maxed 4* for exploring act 5 back in the day.
    Also used him just the other month for the 4* cav EQ challenge. Fights take a while but it’s hard to die with such a consistent strong regen.

Omg. Ptsd from 5.2.4 caltrops lane using just a 4* KG. Finished 100% health but ugh
  • GodsupremeGodsupreme Posts: 123

Regen is not everything everyone prefers damage but if you talk about regen + damage wolverine is best example there.

If wolverine is horseman he has high crits + instant bleed as additional damage + very strong regen.
    edited April 2021

King Groot definitely isn't Awful - not sure I ever said that.
    He has a very useful kit, but would benefit from a value only buff to boost his damage output a bit.

Bro you said in your video his damage is awful.. :(

King Groot definitely isn't Awful - not sure I ever said that.
    He has a very useful kit, but would benefit from a value only buff to boost his damage output a bit.

I would be happy if you agree with me if King Groot gets some tune up and I get to see some big yellow numbers on specials and basic attacks
  • King Groot definitely isn't Awful - not sure I ever said that.

Bro you said in your video his damage is awful.. :(
    "His damage is awful" is very different from "King Groot is awful."
    He has a great kit, his DPS falls in line perfectly for a value only buff to beef up his damage output.
  • King Groot is really good. Yes, he doesn't hit quite hard but has some useful synergies with meta champs to slightly beef up his damage. In my opinion, if they either boosted the attack increase from the fury, or boosted his chances to get more furies every regen cycle, he would hit harder, and his present kit is awesome enough. Speaking as a proud owner of an r5 sig200 ( awakened with a gem and sig200).
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    @danielmath why dont you post a pic of the r3 king groot , show op them good HP :) (i actually wanna see it) amd ye KG is decently usefull
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Question: Would you take a damage increase if the regen was nerfed?

• J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★

If mike said king groot is actually awful then that’s just stupid. He’s one of my more useful rank 3 6*, super solid and underrated

Hahahahha so you took king Groot in your team lol what a joke.
    Yup he’s great, amazing in incursions, amazing in aq, not great but an alright war defender. This is a great example of why you should form your own opinions and not just listen to whatever some YouTuber says
    Are you talking about the same King Groot we have in-game or a different one? Cos I’m confused, he’s one of your useful r3s and underrated 😳