**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can someone become Cavalier without having UC title?

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
I just found a person having Cavalier title but no Uncollected title. Is that possible? Or something is wrong? Should I report him?
I cannot put his profile here due to forum rules.
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    So he can still become Cavalier and explore book 2 too?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,378 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

So he can still become Cavalier and explore book 2 too?

Yes pretty much
    This is wrong on so many levels!
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    But if he lost his title, it tells you everything you need to know about them and even if it's just the one time, it's never really just that one time.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,378 ★★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

It's also possible (tho not very smart) to just never claim the UC title from the mail.

This is also true
  • A7madD1wA7madD1w Posts: 103
    LordPSN said:

This is wrong on so many levels!

not really, they cheated and lost their UC title. If they learn their lesson and play legit for the rest of their mcoc career, I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be allowed to play
    _I_ said:

Why do ppl want to report other ppl for their titles? He cheated or not that's Kabam's headache. It's Kabam's loss if someone could become cavs before uc.Just play n enjoy.

He was asking to join my alliance. If he is a modder or hacker, why would I take him in? And even if he becomes legit, still I cannot take the risk.
    If he became Cavalier without becoming Uncollected due to bug, I would have no problem taking him in. But as others have said, he broke T&C of the game.