**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade should be mutent ?!?

I understand many will disagree but blade should be a mutent, i understand he nowhere near in x-men franchise but the real definition of mutent is "genetically different" and all the xmen are born different with different abilities and vampire abilities are result of his being bitten by a vampire changing his whole physiology.
Whereas skill based abilities are totally human.
I know we all wanted a skill healing champ but i know too much about marvel that i needed this to put out.

Comments

• LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    In Marvel, mutants are part of the X-Men franchise. Real definitions don't really matter around here.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Well, I have to disagree. He is inherently human. Meaning he was born human. That would be his genetics. He also exhibits human qualities, hence his mission to fight Vampirism.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Mutant: noun

Defined as: possessing the X-Gene which grants the person a non-human trait.

Vampires are a mystical race not associated with Darwin level genetics.
  • Technically if he wasn't skill he would be mystic or science. Also most of the X Men aren't even mutations. Cyclops for example his eyes is a dimensional portal of energy.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    They count as mutations because they were not given to them by some dimensional freak or born by mephisto they are mutated meaning he was born with a superhuman ability now you cannot call him an alien or a science experiment exactly if he was born with then so mutant makes sense
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Sure. If Green Goblin is tech... why not?
    Kabam have probably done worse things.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Sure. If Green Goblin is tech... why not?
    Kabam have probably done worse things.