**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rewards are not popping in side quest

While playing legendary difficulty there are no rewards after hulk

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    if you enter the side quest, and then quit out before the boss, and then enter again on the same day, then the rewards will not show up again
  • Oh damn 😔 is it this way
  • HØMIÇIDEHØMIÇIDE Posts: 26
    I saved up a few keys so I could do multiple runs when I'm free. But on my second run in I see that non of the rewards are there to collect. I was able to collect rewards the first time but the second time the quest is just rewardless.

Even when the quest is working it doesn't give me 20,000 gold at the end of completing legendary like it says it would.
    And to make things worse I don't have any of the legendary objectives even available for me to receive rewards for. What is going on?

I'm using a Nokia 7+ on latest version of Android. please fix this issue
    It's nowhere mentioned that u shoud defeat the boss or wait for the quest to refresh to be able to receive rewards again, it only says it'll cost another to key to enter if I change my mind.
    Why can't they provide adequate information plus the randomised rewards are so bad it's hard to get more than gold or a single 5* Sig stone.
    Why can't a person do multiple runs when they finally see 300 6* shards. It's not like I'm doing 30 runs in a day I gotta wait for a new objective to come and the quest refreshes by the time.
    If all of this isn't enough, it literally costs u a key to enter which means u wasted a whole day of rewards jus because the game wasn't clear abt how it wants to work.
    It's super frustrating, day in - day out bugged quests every month, is jus one month of the game being normal too much to ask?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    I am not getting epic objectives
    See it says here that it's actually a bug. I've experienced it too. Does this means we get a compensation for wasted keys?
    Zan0 said:

Legendary objectives are for cavalier and thronebreaker players.

You get 20k gold for exploration

If you do the event 2 times in 1 day and don't defeat the boss on the first run this will happen as the rewards only respawn every time you defeat the boss or every 24 hours

Ok whatever it is.
    There was a thread saying that this is a bug and therefore we should expect compenstaion.
    I hope that's still the case?