**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

HOWARD the Duck is everything that Civil Warrior always wanted to be !! :(

Firstly , I am thankful to whole kabam team for buffing civil warrior and Howard the duck..

But I still think civil warrior buff is incomplete and very stressful to play because his furies and Armor expire so quick.

On the hand there is Howard duck who gain furies on parry. I know his individual furies are not strong but he is still much easier to use than Civil warrior.

I am requesting kabam team can you guys please change the mechanics of civil warrior and make it like HTD or let things remain different just expire furies of civil warrior " ONE BY ONE " instead expiring all together just like HTD..

I will be very very happy and thankful to you guys if you do that.

Comments

• GodsupremeGodsupreme Posts: 123
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Why make Civil Warrior work the same as HtD when you have HtD?

Different characters need different things. Stop trying to homogenize characters to be the exact same as another.

Howard gains furies by parry but civil warrior gains furies in exchange of Armor ...

Expiring furies ONE by OnE for both champs is not bad thing.

Champs are designed for good interaction with gamers not stressful interaction
    Champs are designed to be unique and different from one another. If you find something stressful to do, then don't do it. Use someone else. Or get better at using that champ. Don't use your lack of ability to try and get something changed because it doesn't work the way you want it to.
    Bro chill everyone knows its a valid point and still you are forcefully disagreeing yourself on this post..

There is always one disagree person who disagree on everything when everyone is agree.

Brother if you don't understand me just don't comment something that breaks me
  • mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    The biggest problem with HtD is that he is supposed to be good against mutants, and yet most of the hardest mutant defenders don’t make contact on the first medium. This means that HtD can’t often stun them, and he doesn’t build up the furies. If it weren’t for this, I would have used him (maybe). He just doesn’t fill any roll for me as is, because he has some decent tools but is best at nothing.
    mbrace said:

The biggest problem with HtD is that he is supposed to be good against mutants, and yet most of the hardest mutant defenders don’t make contact on the first medium. This means that HtD can’t often stun them, and he doesn’t build up the furies. If it weren’t for this, I would have used him (maybe). He just doesn’t fill any roll for me as is, because he has some decent tools but is best at nothing.

Brother is that really a valid disagree. Point..
    HTD is not only limited to only fight mutants. He can fight any other class
    edited April 2021
    If any kabam person is reading this post please brother please even after civil warrior buff...
    no one even take him to team no one use him. He got no much use , no good synergy like Nick fury..

I m just demanding one single change that please expire his furies ONE BY ONE just like Howard the duck instead of all together..

That's all.. can you please do this. :(
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

I m much big fan of civil warrior gamestyle rather than Howard.. so can you guys please complete civil warrior buff ??!!

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee !!!

Clearly if you believe his buff is incomplete, then you can’t be that much of a fan. I love his buff, he’s not game breaking, but he’s fun with plenty of utility and potential to extremely high damage. Great addition to the tech class

I m much big fan of civil warrior gamestyle rather than Howard.. so can you guys please complete civil warrior buff ??!!

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee !!!

Clearly if you believe his buff is incomplete, then you can’t be that much of a fan. I love his buff, he’s not game breaking, but he’s fun with plenty of utility and potential to extremely high damage. Great addition to the tech class
    So Howard the duck is game breaking according to you if his furies expire one by one..
    Expiring furies one by one is not game breaking why some guys don't understand..

Look at Howard the duck for example.. is he really a game breaker ????
    edited April 2021

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee !!!

So Howard the duck is game breaking according to you if his furies expire one by one..
    No I’m not saying that. I’m saying civil warrior is fine how he is now and dosn’t need another buff to his kit. Would I like one, sure why not. But no he does not need one. He is fine the way he is. I think Howard and Civil warrior fall in at around the same placement in the tech class. Civil warrior has access to different utilities, and I believe he has a higher damage ceiling. Just because that’s how Howard works doesn’t mean that’s how Civil warrior should work. Civil warrior is more of a high risk high reward, while Howard is a little easier to sustain. They are different champs. They work in different ways. Should we give Corvus power gain because Hyperion has it? No.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee !!!

No I’m not saying that. I’m saying civil warrior is fine how he is now and dosn’t need another buff to his kit. Would I like one, sure why not. But no he does not need one. He is fine the way he is. I think Howard and Civil warrior fall in at around the same placement in the tech class. Civil warrior has access to different utilities, and I believe he has a higher damage ceiling. Just because that’s how Howard works doesn’t mean that’s how Civil warrior should work. Civil warrior is more of a high risk high reward, while Howard is a little easier to sustain. They are different champs. They work in different ways. Should we give Corvus power gain because Hyperion has it? No.
    They both are in beyond god tier but civil warrior without atleast 25 furies hits like pillow
    edited April 2021

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee !!!

They both are in beyond god tier but civil warrior without atleast 25 furies hits like pillow
    I wouldn’t put them in beyond god tier. They are probably somewhere within god-solid god for me. And also I don’t understand your second point. The same could be said for Howard. That isn’t civil warrriors max ramp up anyway. Just halfway.
    Also for almost no effort this “pillow” is hitting pretty hard

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee !!!

I wouldn’t put them in beyond god tier. They are probably somewhere within god-solid god for me. And also I don’t understand your second point. The same could be said for Howard. That isn’t civil warrriors max ramp up anyway. Just halfway.
    Also for almost no effort, this “pillow” is hitting pretty hard at 18 furies
    edited April 2021

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee !!!

He is very stressful unlike Howard the duck , if he unable to refresh furies on time all furies lost. Whereas everyone knows how to parry while Playing HTD and his furies expire one by one. There no stress to refresh furies by dashing back and taking block damage again Nd again..

Please understand my idea first before disagree, it's not a game breaking change if civil warrior furies expire ONE BY OnE just like HTD

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee !!!

Bro did you even try civil warrior how he works and how many hits he take to take winter solidier. Just try him once , he is very stressful unlike Howard the duck , if he unable to refresh furies on time all furies lost. Whereas everyone knows how to parry while Playing HTD and his furies expire one by one. There no stress to refresh furies by dashing back and taking block damage again Nd again..

Please understand my idea first before disagree, it's not a game breaking change if civil warrior furies expire ONE BY OnE just like HTD
    Never said it would be game breaking. Just said he dosnt need it.

And yes I did try him against winter soldier. And I had a lot of fun with it thank you.
    edited April 2021
    Winter Soldier fight is not aggressive. That 50 furies rampup is near impossible in competitive fights like in uncollected quests..
    Please bro understand my emotions for this champ.

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Why make Civil Warrior work the same as HtD when you have HtD?

Different characters need different things. Stop trying to homogenize characters to be the exact same as another.

Howard gains furies by parry but civil warrior gains furies in exchange of Armor ...

Expiring furies ONE by OnE for both champs is not bad thing.

Champs are designed for good interaction with gamers not stressful interaction
    Champs are designed to be unique and different from one another. If you find something stressful to do, then don't do it. Use someone else. Or get better at using that champ. Don't use your lack of ability to try and get something changed because it doesn't work the way you want it to.
    Bro chill everyone knows its a valid point and still you are forcefully disagreeing yourself on this post..

There is always one disagree person who disagree on everything when everyone is agree.

Brother if you don't understand me just don't comment something that breaks me
    People have their opinions. Just because you believe something, dosnt make it a 100% “valid point.”
    Also in case you are new here, this is how communities, democracy, and freedom of speech works.
    Look guys I respect you all !!

But why don't you understand civil warrior buff is still incomplete if kabam again do small buff to him and make his furies expire ONE BY ONE just like Howard the duck. It will not become a game breaker change instead it will be good and easy to use him. If someone disagree with this, I respect your opinion and request you to try him in uncollected quests as 5* rank 3.

You yourself see frustrated when opponent is aggressive and it become annoying to dash back again and again to refresh 10 sec furies if you fail to refresh them all fureis gone instead of one by one.

Last time saying please understand my emotions regarding this champ because I want his furies to expire ONE by ONe just like Howard.

Trust me it's not game breaker at all..

If they do this change I will even say set fury stacks to 30 only instead of 50.
    But please expire furies ONE BY ONE..

I love this champ.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I agree with you that civil warrior is stressful and Howard is better but the way to change that is not to make civil warrior more like Howard. Maybe give him a synergy to make his fury last longer or something like that but changing him to be more like Howard would make them too similar and practically the same character.
    @Kabam Zibiit zibiit sir please shift this post to suggestions and requests section please sir..

Next time onwards I will myself post only in that section. I put this post here to see how other people react.

Hope you understand and complete civil warrior buff
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    I understand where you’re coming from, Civil Warrior can be stressful to play sometimes and his play style isn’t for everyone. However, to say that his buff is incomplete is inaccurate. The buff was finished and released, while some additional uptime on his furies could be nice, it’s not necessarily needed and he certainly doesn’t need another buff. One option to help with his furies is the synergy Nick Fury has with the Captain/Miss Marvels, as that increases everyone’s fury duration by 20%, which could be helpful if you have those champs available.

While the mechanic Howard has that lets his furies fall off one at a time is definitely nice, I feel like there isn’t any need to give it to Civil Warrior. All that accomplishes is that it makes both characters less unique and basically almost copies of one another with some differences in abilities and utility. As @Will3808 mentioned above, they could give Civil Warrior a new synergy that gives increased fury duration, as this way there doesn’t need to be any new changes to the character. Other than that, I personally don’t see any other changes that could be made to make Civil Warrior less stressful without making him and Howard less unique in the process.
    I will settle if they double fury duration or let furies fall one by one ...

But currently he is very very stressful to play
    I love this champ understand my emotions I want him to use him that's why I m posting this idea here