**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is It Too Much To Ask?

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
Kabam has been incredibly stingy with 6* sigs. We have seen 10 crystals a month for a really long time. We had an extra 30 added last month, and before that the only sigs we could get were from 7.1.

And they havent even been in cash deals either.

My question is, can we have them in a sq? Maybe it could be in a TB only solo objective similar to the 10% t5cc one. It could be as small as 10 crystals or even 5 for all i care.

Its gotten to the point that im looking forward to the 20 generic 6* sigs in 7.2(if it has the same or similar rewards to 7.1) more than the t5cc selector.

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Its gotten to the point that im looking forward to the 20 generic 6* sigs in 7.2(if it has the same or similar rewards to 7.1) more than the t5cc selector.

This
    Curious to know how many other people agree.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I don’t view sig stones the same now as I did say 2 years ago. Before I would put stones into only those that needed it. Now I just put stones into champs for prestige.

So I’ll definitely take more but I’m sitting on 50+ tech/mystic/skill stones.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Yeah for sure, I’m hoarding all my stones just in case I pull the one or two champions from each class I think is worth/needed to be sigged up, and not really able to warrant using them on champs I’d like to
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Yeah for sure, I’m hoarding all my stones just in case I pull the one or two champions from each class I think is worth/needed to be sigged up, and not really able to warrant using them on champs I’d like to

Ive been using my sigs wisely with the exception of maybe mystic. Tech went to ghost for a while now im doing WL for prestige/I like his sig, mutant to namor, skill went to aegon but he is sig 200, science to torch(not that smart, bad but prestige), cosmic to CMM, and mystic to DM.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

That’s true point, perhaps that’s why I haven’t actually used mine. Too few, too hard to decide.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Ive been using my sigs wisely with the exception of maybe mystic. Tech went to ghost for a while now im doing WL for prestige/I like his sig, mutant to namor, skill went to aegon but he is sig 200, science to torch(not that smart, bad but prestige), cosmic to CMM, and mystic to DM.
    I’ve only been using two classes
    Skill has gone to falcon, don’t need a 6* Aegon at the moment cause I have the 5*. I don’t think any other skills are worth the sig stones except maybe killmonger if you really like him.

Mystic has gone to doom, largely for prestige

Cosmic are saving for probably Cap Marvel if I ever get her, or a different champion that gets buffed if they need sigs.

Tech is for ghost easily, need to awaken her first.

Mutant will likely go to gambit when I rank 3 him; I really enjoy playing him, I have omega unawakened but I don’t want to a) rank 3 him and b) put sigs into him to make him better than my 5/65 max sig. I’m not the biggest colossus fan personally but don’t deny he’s great.

Science are saving for Void or Torch. I have an awakening gem, waiting to dupe one of them so I can awaken the other. Also potentially Miles if his buff is awesome.

• Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Sig stones are coming early June...
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I would be in a similar boat if I had champs that needed the sigs or had awakening gems for those that do. So I'm sitting on about 30 of each.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Kabam has been incredibly stingy with 6* sigs. We have seen 10 crystals a month for a really long time. We had an extra 30 added last month, and before that the only sigs we could get were from 7.1.

And they havent even been in cash deals either.

My question is, can we have them in a sq? Maybe it could be in a TB only solo objective similar to the 10% t5cc one. It could be as small as 10 crystals or even 5 for all i care.

I agree that we need more sig stones to be made available especially for FTP. Some reasons why Kabam could be stretching the sig stones availability could be because we don't have anything if we dupe a max 6 star. People have already been complaining about this. I am thinking sig stones will not be as available till we have next star level.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    6* sigstones are arguably the biggest money item Kabam has. I'm certainly surprised that they don't sell them more often, but I don't see much hope for non-cash offers.

Hell, they just recently made 5* sig stones more accessible for f2p.