**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5.4.6 ultron boss.. easiest counters

I’m going for 100% of act 5, I don’t remember this fight being so infuriating!
I used medusa earlier but barely got him below 50% with a whole bunch of units used so stopped trying as was wasting so much.
What are the easiest and quickest champs/strategy’s for a lower skilled player like myself to use?
Any advice is much appreciated.. thanks.

Comments

• SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Loki. I beat ultron with a 3*. So 4 or 5* should be easier
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Once you get armour shattered on him with Medusa, the fight is pretty much in the bag. Try to one-shot each time else you will be starting from the beginning
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Magneto pretty easy even a 3* can get him down. Parry heavy sp3, just avoid powergain buff for safety.

You can also use white mags but it’s slower as he doesn’t hit as hard. Use white mags prefight also to help other champs on your team not trigger his debuffs as your parry stun is passive.

I explored it back in the day with void before those options existed playing it slow and letting him kill himself with regen.

On recent mini acc runs I used both magnetos, 3* red and low rank 4* white. Took a revive or two each time due to block damage so if you have maxed out 4* or 5*s maybe boost up you can one shot pretty easy I think.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Loki, Mags, Medusa
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Void Loki Magneto Medusa are all phenomenal. CAIW can do it in zero hits although it can get dicey if he gets the power gain a lot.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Loki is cheat code.
    Nebula if you can exile her shock charge.
    CAIW is safe and easy choice.
    Magneto is new cheat code after buff.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Medusa, duped and with BB synergy
    . End of the discussion.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Medusa is the best and most reliable option.

Mags is probably the quickest and most fun.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    No one has mentioned this but ghost is a really good counter. You don’t trigger any of the things from debuffs and you counter his evade.
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    I just put a 4* and 3* loki on my team and didn't even have to use the 4*.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★
    Magneto is 109x easier than anyone.....even loki
  • Reaper2823Reaper2823 Posts: 42
    I used ghost with the hood synergy
  • RezzyReznorRezzyReznor Posts: 36
    edited April 2021
    The one counter I used was the mephisto super team with symbiote supreme, morningstar, ghost rider, and the champion.

As long as you have morningstar, you start the fight with soul imprisonment and have an extra soul so can hit him with it again.

That's 30 seconds of not havin to worry about anythin. With my powered up mephisto and bein fully boosted, he melted. An unawakened one fully boosted shouldn't take more than a couple of revives.