**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

HOWARD the Duck is everything that Civil Warrior always wanted to be !! :(

2»

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Isn’t this like the third thread you’ve made on this?
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

Isn’t this like the third thread you’ve made on this?

I really believe so.

Anyway, what would it take to make you appreciate him more? Longer Fury uptime? SP2 pauses Fury buffs? SP3 converts them to permanent buffs?

Having played both, I must admit that I find Howard a lot less stressful, but making Civil Warrior copy Howard isn't the best solution.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

mbrace said:

The biggest problem with HtD is that he is supposed to be good against mutants, and yet most of the hardest mutant defenders don’t make contact on the first medium. This means that HtD can’t often stun them, and he doesn’t build up the furies. If it weren’t for this, I would have used him (maybe). He just doesn’t fill any roll for me as is, because he has some decent tools but is best at nothing.

Brother is that really a valid disagree. Point..
    HTD is not only limited to only fight mutants. He can fight any other class
    Notice how @ItsDamien left you with no response? He is informing you, with his personal opinion. You can take it as you please and look back and reflect. Can take his advice, or throw it away, but you cone arguing at him. So he stopped giving you advice. You should be happy that one person always disagrees so you can see their perspective on the topic.
  • Options
    GodsupremeGodsupreme Posts: 123

mbrace said:

The biggest problem with HtD is that he is supposed to be good against mutants, and yet most of the hardest mutant defenders don’t make contact on the first medium. This means that HtD can’t often stun them, and he doesn’t build up the furies. If it weren’t for this, I would have used him (maybe). He just doesn’t fill any roll for me as is, because he has some decent tools but is best at nothing.

Brother is that really a valid disagree. Point..
    HTD is not only limited to only fight mutants. He can fight any other class
    Notice how @ItsDamien left you with no response? He is informing you, with his personal opinion. You can take it as you please and look back and reflect. Can take his advice, or throw it away, but you cone arguing at him. So he stopped giving you advice. You should be happy that one person always disagrees so you can see their perspective on the topic.
    Are you a psychology student ??
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    He just needed an attack boost per AU buff, pretty much. Maybe with some nice extras like the AU buff gained through punching face, and maybe some way to refresh the AU buffs up to a reasonable cap.
  • Options
    yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    i regret ranking up civil warrior
  • Options
    gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    edited April 2021
    I'm sorry man but I think you won't get much from the devs regarding this request. it is because you are just copying an ability from another. you obviously love the champ as to why you are pushing this but you don't have much control over as to which champ gets certain abilities. you love the buffs/debuffs falling one at a time ability...then simply use the one that has that. lol. isn't that simple enough? if you love the champ, then no matter what the abilities use the champ. i got maxed champs that fall in either category.

in my opinion, the only valid point for updating champ abilities are if their abilities are no longer relevant to the current meta. (which they already did with civil warrior) another possible point that you can only use for this case is if the champs current kit is so far off from his folklore/tv/comics/mcu version. i don't know much about civil warrior history, but i think the buffs/debuffs falling off one at a time is not something that his character is pretty much known for. HtD somehow has an explanation into this ability, in that he has a temper that slowly builds up and slowly cools down...so i think this is where they got that idea from.
  • Options
    I have heard that kabam Dev's hear request from gamers if they really do that I just wanted only one change just expiring furies ONE BY ONE ..

Why is this point a pain in other's eyes because you don't understand me. Look I love this champ if they make him better to use I will be very happy .

I have both Howard and CW. But I m not fan of Howard playstyle cw looks cool but his rampup expire so quickly.

There is difference between the two Howard gets furies from parry and CW gets furies in exchange of armor. I will settle if they double fury duration of CW if they think Furies expiring ONE BY ONE is game breaker . Seriously guys is Howard the duck a game breaker champ...

Why ? If any kabam person is here I m literally begging double his furies duration or expire furies ONE BY ONE just like Howard.
    And trust me it not game breaker..

If you wanted even reduce fury stack to 30 only. Happy now
  • Options
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Porthos
    @Kabam Miike

Sir, please shift this post to suggestions and requests. Next time onwards I will put it myself there.

Please sir please
  • Options
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Chill dude on the tagging. Mods aren't active 24/7.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    mate I want what you're smoking
  • Options
    Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    You know it’s gonna be a solid argument when you see, “guys, don’t disagree with me. I’m right and everyone knows it.”
  • Options
    @Kabam Zibiit bro pls shift it to suggestions and requests..

Please brother
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Did Zibiit give him the ban hammer for spam tagging him? Epic if true

Most likely. It was a build up tho. Not the first if his mod tagging sprees.
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Good lord what even happened here lol. Sheer insanity.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I can finally rest