**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is void a forgotten champ?

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
I see a lot people talking about ht and capiw but no void nowadays. Even Crcrcr got 6 star void but he thinks 6 star psycho man is better. Is that true?

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    No. Void is superb. He needs to be awakened though. That's why getting a 6 star void might not be that pleasant.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    With KM on the team, awakened and at high sig, for me his is No.1 Science champ.
  • AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    Void is trash, worst champ. Plz remove, I hate him o:)
  • WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    I love my boi void i used my ihulk event generic on him and he's currently sig 140 or so. He is an absolute tank, with a non stressful playtime that I love. His utility is great for power gain and regen situations, and his dot is pretty nice. Plus that dash back animation is clean. He does need to be awakened and high sig though to keep and enhance his utility and damage though. Still one of my favorite champs and #3 science in my eyes behind quake and torch. 10/10 champ would recommend.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    I still use void all the time, still one of the best champs for heal reversal and stopping power gain.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I use void all the time, awesome champ with loads of utility
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

With KM on the team, awakened and at high sig, for me his is No.1 Science champ.

Quake would like to have a word with you

Lvernon15 said:

oh no someone has a different kind of tier list than you boohoo
    Ok? Quake is far better than void that’s just a fact set in stone.

Lvernon15 said:

Aww don’t cry that someone disagreed with another person, it’s ok we all have our views

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Aww don’t cry that someone disagreed with another person, it’s ok we all have our views
    he didnt say void is better than quake
    he said void is better than quake for him with synergy and all

you have your views but you are trying to force yours here
    its the person's choice who he likes more
    Saying quake is better = forcing opinion????

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

If you think that’s forcing an opinion on someone, I’m just gonna let you do what you do, you’re not worth the effort to type more messages
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    He is but people will love him again eventually.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Is it really forcing an opinion to state a fact that has been proven thousands of times?
    its a fact that he likes quake more than void? O.o
    He said better, not likes, and quake is the best, which is a fact
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Is it really forcing an opinion to state a fact that has been proven thousands of times?
    its a fact that he likes quake more than void? O.o
    He said better, not likes, and quake is the best, which is a fact
    he said better as in yes he likes using void more than quake with his said conditions obvs
    he said for me then basically he sets his own standards of playing

and while quake maybe the best for a lot of the summoners, personally for him its not if he doesn't/can't/won't play with her.

like if someone said mr fantastic is better than ihulk even though you may have said a lot here personally you love ihulk and someone keeps shoving down your throat he isn't. its not same as doing stupid **** between friends.

this person here is entitled to love and play what champs they want. he could find quake annoying or downright hard to play and thus love void more so thats that. for him he is no.1 with all of that, not quake. "for him" if you understadn that stop repeating quake is top ffs everyone knows that
    Lol what? Quake is the best champ in the game. Indisputably.
  • SergioAsecasSergioAsecas Posts: 49
    Quake joined The group.. and nobody invited her. Regarding the main matter, void is a nice champ, Funny to play. In 6*version he’s not getting so much love because most people don’t have the necessary resources to max him. ( I’ve a 5R5 200 void and an unduped 6*R1 )
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Void is still super good it’s just he’s not as good without a high sig level so he’s not relevant as 6*, and imo cap iw is a bit faster for heal reversal as a 5* with a high sig level. Plus Torch is getting a lot of attention for heal reversal too since he also has the added benefit of being a mystic counter.

As for the random Quake subplot I don’t like her because I find it satisfying to hit stuff and Quake just seems kinda slow for me
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Quake can shut her mouth and keep polishing my bench. If she needs help, she can ask Ghost to help her out.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★

I see a lot people talking about ht and capiw but no void nowadays. Even Crcrcr got 6 star void but he thinks 6 star psycho man is better. Is that true?

@Crcrcrc isn't even done with act 6. Don't take his word for anything outside of iHulk information. Also he apparently never said that. On the topic of void, no. I hear people talk about him regularly and while I don't think he's better than cap iw, he's still undoubtedly one of the best science champs in the game. Imo he's top 4 just cuz idk which is better between him and ht.