**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My first dupped 6*

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
Today I wanna share with you guys my first dupped 6*

I am super happy with him, as I have always loved this champ and I have been waiting to awaken him for really long. Fyi this is my 6* no 23 or 24, idk anymore.

I will of course rewatch the videos TheManMythLegend made about him, but I have played a bit around the 5* one, so I know what to do.

Edit: corrected typos

Comments

• Youngestgraph6Youngestgraph6 Posts: 6
    My first six star dupe was OG black panther. wasn't really happy with it at the time but since learning about the buff next month, lets just say I have high expectations for him.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Today I wanna share with you guys my first dupped 6*

I am super happy with him, as I have always loved this champ and I have been waiting to awaken him for really long. Fyi this is my 6* no 23 or 24, idk anymore.

I will of course rewatch the videos TheManMythLegend made about him, but I have played a bit around the 5* one, so I know what to do.

Edit: corrected typos

Grats. Hes a beast imo
  • chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
    I don’t have any duped yet :(
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Congrats mate!
    My first 6* dupe was Karnak 😭
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    I have 29 in total but only duped 6* is Juggernaut 😂🤣
  • JahnybravoJahnybravo Posts: 69
    I have like 20 and my only duped is god damn Kamala Khan. I was so disappointed
  • ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    my only duped 6 star is man thing. I love him but just wish he was a little better
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Overrated
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    SWORD78 said:

Overrated

If anything, the opposite