**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My 1st 3 Thronebreaker daily crystals . Now I am proper excited .

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion

I became Thronebreaker 3 days ago and wanted to open some dailies before i start saving them.

The 1st one was a fully formed t2a , forgot to take screenshot and today these 2 . This got me hyped about my future dailies . Maybe soon a 10k 6* drop or fully formed t5cc ( 😂)

This gave me enough shards to open a dual crystal and pulled him . Hope he gets a grt buff soon .

What do you guys do ? Do you save for a week or 10 days and pop them or spin ? Or open it daily ?

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Basically save them all as I have more than enough catalysts in overflow.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

Basically save them all as I have more than enough catalysts in overflow.

Hmm ..same for me ..every catalyst in overflow . Might start saving.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Just open each day. I use the catalysts at a pretty good rate so I don’t usually have much in the inventory, but I have to save all my other catalyst crystals until I do big rank ups
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    Save 5 then open
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    I open regularly and don’t wait. The stuff I pull I tend to have use for immediately, and the few times I’ve held I haven’t seen a shift.

Only ~three months worth of data, but I’d estimate you have a 70-75% chance of pulling half a T4b/T4c, 10% T5b or 25% T2a.

The other 20-25% of pulls is most likely to be (in order) a full T4b, a full T4c, some larger fraction of T2a or a full T5b. There’s probably a 2-3% of 5K 5* shards and a very, very low chance of T5c frags or 6* shards (my guess would be <1%, but that’s just a guess). A full 5* champ would be a similar likelihood.

All anecdotal, but it underscores my rationale for not waiting to pop en masse.

Dr. Zola
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

I open regularly and don’t wait. The stuff I pull I tend to have use for immediately, and the few times I’ve held I haven’t seen a shift.

Only ~three months worth of data, but I’d estimate you have a 70-75% chance of pulling half a T4b/T4c, 10% T5b or 25% T2a.

The other 20-25% of pulls is most likely to be (in order) a full T4b, a full T4c, some larger fraction of T2a or a full T5b. There’s probably a 2-3% of 5K 5* shards and a very, very low chance of T5c frags or 6* shards (my guess would be <1%, but that’s just a guess). A full 5* champ would be a similar likelihood.

All anecdotal, but it underscores my rationale for not waiting to pop en masse.

Dr. Zola</p>

Opened 1 more and got a full t4b again .. can't complaint but i understand what you said so may as well keep a track going further too.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    It depends if I'm trying to rank someone up or not. If I'm trying to rank a 5 star between r1 and r4 or a six star to 6r2, I pop them open as I get them for the t4b, otherwise I try to save up until I have at least five or seven
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I open them because i want to get lucky and i am in a t4cc/t4b/t2a drought.