**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Getting Destoryed Trying To Be UC

DarkLord8470DarkLord8470 Posts: 105
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Using this team I’m having a very hard time trying to become uncollected. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong honestly, everything has been a breeze so far, anyone wanna help me out?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    This quest is probably the first 'tough' quest you'd encounter. I would advise spamming the opponent with BWDO's shock damage so that the Masochism can't keep up. The main aim is to not get hit. The quest is doable by pretty much anyone, you just need to last long enough in a fight. Also which path have you tried?
  • DarkLord8470DarkLord8470 Posts: 105

This quest is probably the first 'tough' quest you'd encounter. I would advise spamming the opponent with BWDO's shock damage so that the Masochism can't keep up. The main aim is to not get hit. The quest is doable by pretty much anyone, you just need to last long enough in a fight. Also which path have you tried?

Currently on 5.2.4. And I’ve tried the middle, and right paths, can’t make it half way through.

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    The toughest quest i'd say for almost everybody who 1st started playing the game. A trick to counter masochism is parry in the start so masochism is disabled for few seconds and then go ham on your opponent and repeat the process . When masochism is on , again parry so it gets disabled for few seconds and again repeat ..might take some time since it's your first try for this node but you can do it OP.

Good luck and go kick butts
    The middle path is a bad idea imo. Even tho Ant-man's an easy win, fighting Magik can be a nightmare. The upper paths have Caltrops, which I would not advise to try. The right path requires a proper evade counter. I did the left path, which seems like the simplest solution for you as well. Most of the fights are pretty easy, but remember to bring a bleed immune for the boss, who'll have Caltrops up
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    I've added a link below. I used this site for help with the easiest recommend paths for UC and Cav completion. It's a really useful site. Hope it helps you. 👍🏻👍🏻

https://www.mcocguideblog.com/2017/12/marvel-contest-of-champions-uncollected.html?m=1
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Take the Iron Patriot and Punisher path. Or you can take the Magik path. Use Gambit for Magik, all you have to ensure is that you use his mediums to push her over a bar of power. Practise it in duels, it helps. Keep practising the node too. Masochism is the first hard node one faces and many people get stuck here.
  • DarkLord8470DarkLord8470 Posts: 105

Take the Iron Patriot and Punisher path. Or you can take the Magik path. Use Gambit for Magik, all you have to ensure is that you use his mediums to push her over a bar of power. Practise it in duels, it helps. Keep practising the node too. Masochism is the first hard node one faces and many people get stuck here.

I’m seeing that, it’s to the point where I’m having trouble getting past YellowJacket

I’m seeing that, it’s to the point where I’m having trouble getting past YellowJacket

Just practice dexing his sp1, and if he goes into meltdown, don't make any contact until it ends. BWDO's shock damage should handle the Masochism
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Do you have to stick to that particular team? 4*s were the champs most of the veteran players used to become UC. Some maxed 4s are better than lower ranked 5s. What's the rest of your roster look like?
  • Manav_preet0808Manav_preet0808 Posts: 170
    Yea lol when I got uc 4* 4/40s were my highest
    Chuck ur roster happy to help
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Practice against machoism. I suggest parrying and then backing away and then partying again. You’re probably going to get hit a little bit you should be able to make it through. The other thing is it’s okay to use some revives on content that’s hard for you, just use them wisely.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Will3808 said:

Practice against machoism. I suggest parrying and then backing away and then partying again. You’re probably going to get hit a little bit you should be able to make it through. The other thing is it’s okay to use some revives on content that’s hard for you, just use them wisely.

This is important. Keep trying over and over until you have a great run and then committ to finishing and use potions as needed to finish up
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    The best way to deal with massochism when encountering it for the first time is to use debuff heavy champs...I used 5/50 x23 back when I did the initial completion as she triggered massochism with her bleeds allowing me to parry quite reliably plus her regen helped recover chip damage...u have bwdo who can do the same(minus the regen)...plus her entire playstyle is based on intercepts and punishing specials and heavies
    Apart from that u should keep a bleed immune in the team instead of gambit and I would also recommend swapping red guardian for someone else...both these champs rely on putting debuffs on opponents which can be annoying with massochism...u can post the rest of ur roster if u want suggestions
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    If you have 5/50s that are god tier, use those instead. That's what I did, I used 1 team revive and a few l1s, didn't need any units.

My team:

5/50 NF (Damage)
    5/50 CAIW (Used only him and Fury for all fights leading up to the collector)
    5/50 Sparky (Damage and auto-evade)
    4/40 Vision (For power controlling collector)
    3/45 Magik (For power controlling collector)
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 250 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

The toughest quest i'd say for almost everybody who 1st started playing the game. A trick to counter masochism is parry in the start so masochism is disabled for few seconds and then go ham on your opponent and repeat the process . When masochism is on , again parry so it gets disabled for few seconds and again repeat ..might take some time since it's your first try for this node but you can do it OP.

Good luck and go kick butts

exactly this, but i just used my 4* r5 ghost lol
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Take the left path with the Deadpool on it and use BWDO. She will be able to both outdamage the masochism and occasionally bypass it. The only struggle you should have is the War Machine, but you can handle him with Doom. I just that quest the other day on my MIni account with a 4/40 Starky and 2/35 Claire and I think that's the easiest path to do.