**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Been wanting to awaken Warlock for a year but...

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
... I had to take CGR. (Nexus from a regular Cavalier crystal)

Comments

• CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★
    That's what awakening gems are for. These days it's harder to pull the champ you want then to get a 5* gem, which are available through all kinds of content and deals these days. Congrats on the new champ.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Warlock sig does next to f all but it’s good for lifecycle
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    Good call.

And congrats - both awesome champs; and Warlock doesn't really need his Sig to be awesome. Just the cherry on top...
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★
    JPeanuts said:

Corkscrew said:

That's what awakening gems are for. These days it's harder to pull the champ you want then to get a 5* gem, which are available through all kinds of content and deals these days. Congrats on the new champ.

^ Agreed, albeit he's pulled a 6* !! I didnt think Warlocks sig ability added that much to his already stacked utility? massive congrats on the CGR, game changer.
    JP
    Lol... My mistake. Although I would still say the same. 6* gems are truly rare. There is a greater likelihood of the availability of a gem growing than pulling the 6* you want again. Although shards are increasing so does the basic pool each month. And shards aren't increasing at the same rate.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Exciting, congratulations.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Wow!! Thats amazing.

I had 2 tech ags and since ghost was duped naturally, i gemmed my WL.
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★

... I had to take CGR. (Nexus from a regular Cavalier crystal)

You chose...wisely.