**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Good problem to have...

For the first time, I actually have TOO MANY T5B! Help me decide who (possibly 2 of them) to use them on. Thanks!

For reference, I just finished Act 6 Completion, have most Variants at least Completed, and am starting on Act 7 (in hopes of soon building up for taking my Doom to R3 for Thronebreaker) and Variant Exploration soon.

I have some AGs I can use on any 5 star as well! Currently leaning toward CGR because he looks like fun, but I'm definitely open to options!

Good problem to have... 20 votes

CGR
60%
Reverend_RuckusLuke9523StevieManWonderN0_UParam1988Sparx265Danyal_39R1s02ScrubhanInferno69gL4C1eRzzyzx 12 votes
Hype
30%
JBC89Darkrider033Gr8TonyStarkThe_HoTUHudsonmanKiller354 6 votes
She-Hulk
0%
Angela
0%
Ibom
0%
Magik
0%
R2 6* Void unawakened
0%
R2 6* Elsa unawakened
0%
R2 6* Sorcerer Sup unawakened
10%
RENGIEGUINTOISENOUGHYodabolt21 2 votes

Comments

• neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    Current top champs:

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    CGR
    You can't go wrong with CGR or Hypes. iBom is also a great option
  • neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    Thanks! I think CGR is a definite easy call, so I guess I am looking for the second option - any recommendations to diversify my roster a bit?
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    Hype
    Me being a bit biased towards him because he is one of my only 6*s ronin is a solid option imo.