**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omega red 5* featured arena

Do you guys think I have a chance to get 5* Omega red with 50 5* 7 6* and a truck load of boosts.

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    You’d have to go 50m points. On average the basic summoner will reach 30m just for milestones and the 1-5% on feature champs. For older champs the worse they are the lower the cutoff starting around 25m. So omega red is a very popular champion to have so anywhere between 30m-50m should secure him on your roster.

Edit: just for my roster I can hit 48m two rounds a day for 3 days of just 6* and rank 5 5*. That’s an easy “grind” for a max sig Crystal.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    30-50 million!??!

How r ppl getting this much?
    One run through of all my 6* without boosts gets me about 3 million and it takes 12 hours to rest. Are ppl using units to restore their heroes so they can run through back to back???
  • Options
    N0_U said:

Jaded said:

You’d have to go 50m points. On average the basic summoner will reach 30m just for milestones and the 1-5% on feature champs. For older champs the worse they are the lower the cutoff starting around 25m. So omega red is a very popular champion to have so anywhere between 30m-50m should secure him on your roster.

Edit: just for my roster I can hit 48m two rounds a day for 3 days of just 6* and rank 5 5*. That’s an easy “grind” for a max sig Crystal.

How many 6* you got, and how many maxed out 5*
    75 6*, 30+ maxed out 5*.
    The 6* include many r3 and r2.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    N0_U said:

doctorb said:

30-50 million!??!

How r ppl getting this much?
    One run through of all my 6* without boosts gets me about 3 million and it takes 12 hours to rest. Are ppl using units to restore their heroes so they can run through back to back???

They dont just use 6*, they use all of their 5* also. You also have 3 days to do it.
    Ty
  • Options

• Options
    N0_U said:

Jaded said:

I'm not judging you on this but you got some interesting 6* rank ups which I find awsome.
    Which ones? I don’t mind input.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

jaded pls send a pic not because I dont believe ya just because I need a visual to help my mind comprehend your roster

Uhhhh what?
  • Options
    N0_U said:

Jaded said:

N0_U said:

Jaded said:

I'm not judging you on this but you got some interesting 6* rank ups which I find awsome.
    Which ones? I don’t mind input.
    Ebony maw, MF, Terrax, and BWDO (I love her as a 5*)
    Maw for defence, I was inches from taking him to rank 3 till I snagged a doom. I enjoy mr fantastic and use him regularly on attack in war. Terrax because of his buff plus I need r3 contenders for cosmic. Bwdo is just a lot of fun.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian
    Jaded said:

At the moment the 1%-5% cutoff is around 22 million-ish.

How are you getting to 48m doing two rounds a day? I think I have a comparable roster to yours: 25 rounds of 6* (75 champs) gives me a ~30 million if I do two full cycles per day for three days. You could be scoring a bit more if your champs are a bit more ranked, but still ~18 million with the 5/65s seem high.

Did you mean 38 million? That seems roughly in line with 75 6* and 30 5/65s cycled twice per day.
  • Options
    alexismendz15alexismendz15 Posts: 11
    How many points I need to get Omega Red? I've 20 millions and I'm thinking gast my units.
  • Options
    alexismendz15alexismendz15 Posts: 11
    I've 35 champions 6* and more 100 5*