Network Issue Fix: Unable to Play on Cellular Network - If you See Any Problems, please post here.

Comments

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Member Posts: 1,552 ★★★★★
    So many issues when I try to hit auto fight and play arena, mainly connection problems. IOS
  • Panda99_Panda99_ Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2021
    R u sure u fixed all?

Where is my nick fury s persistent charge. Can u explain. Everytime I fight his LMD gets destroyed before his first fight.check it.and still hav network issues. After opening crystals it stucked there for 10 mins until I closed the game.
  • elmj001elmj001 Member Posts: 20
    I’m lucky if I get 2 fights before crashing/ shutting down. Worse than ever!!
  • НеАйсНеАйс Member Posts: 9
    began before technical work, and continues to this day.
    it used to be, but rarely.
    at the same time - android I play through the mobile network - it's normal, and IOS - through wifi constantly throws it out before the fight.
    I ask, at least, to do as it was. Thank you
  • Rikerson09Rikerson09 Member Posts: 66
    Still unable to get into the game. Can we get a solution?
  • MarioImpactMarioImpact Member Posts: 7
    Since you did that, games keep crashing every 1-2 fights on my ipad (on wifi with latest ios)
  • PunchlinePunchline Member Posts: 9
    game keeps crashing over and over and over. since yesterday cant even get 3 fights in
    there're many posts on the forums right now describing this issue.
    Kabam you didnt fix the game please undo whatever it is you did. jesus.
    not only did your ''fix' didnt help most of the cellular data based users but it also ruins wi-fi users.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Panda99_ said:

R u sure u fixed all?

Where is my nick fury s persistent charge. Can u explain. Everytime I fight his LMD gets destroyed before his first fight.check it.and still hav network issues. After opening crystals it stucked there for 10 mins until I closed the game.

The persistent charges bug is not relevant to this.
    Now I'm able to enter the game and play normally.
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Member Posts: 354
    edited April 2021
    This just happened in AQ map 5. Stuck on the loading screen for seven minutes (which is why I can't attach the video), and then Nick Fury loses 50% health. Utterly ridiculous!

• _PacMan_PacMan Member Posts: 1
    Невозможно играть в заданиях союза!!! Сколько можно уже три дня. И не каких изменений
  • AzeAze Member Posts: 11
    I have two devices, and my older device on wifi now crashes every 2-3 fights. IOS 12.5.2, iphone 5S on wifi. Newer iPhone seems fine on wifi or cell.
  • mc5mc5 Member Posts: 3
    When I enter AQ and war many times it doesn't make me fight. It makes me go out and lose 50% of life. Also in the abyss and the labyrinth it takes forever to charge the fight. Same problem both if I am connected in wifi, both with the cellular data network
    Now I can't login again. After being able to at 6:00am and 9:am
  • M_n_MM_n_M Member Posts: 20
    Game is completely unplayable on my iPhone 6s all latest updates downloaded.
    It keeps completely freezing mid fight and takes forever to load fights I’m running on wifi which is working fully
    I have a video but can’t seem to upload it to here
  • Fernando98Fernando98 Member Posts: 2
    I can't play any fights without the app closing out of nowhere. I already had problems in AQ and missions in general. I have an iPhone 6 with all the latest updates. Fix that problem, it's really annoying!
  • Comicmajority2121Comicmajority2121 Member Posts: 2
    I havent had any problems logging in until last night now the game wont go past the loading screen and I cannot play the game. I use WiFi and ive turned it off and on again. Ive reinstalled the app reset my phone and done everything I could and still cannot play.
  • Knuckles67_Knuckles67_ Member Posts: 2
    I also play on an iPad..... well attempt to, the constant crashing is ridiculous, I’ve spend thousands of pounds on this game and now I’m unable to complete more than a few minutes of game play before I’m staring at my home screen. Please fix this problem Kabam.
    So are we gonna get an update? It's been 3 days people are losing out on rewards and progression. Even some people have been dealing with this longer than 3 days.
  • elmj001elmj001 Member Posts: 20
    1 minute of playtime at the most, then my iPad homescreen. This is ridiculous! Thanx Kabam!
  • RENGIEGUINTOISENOUGHRENGIEGUINTOISENOUGH Member Posts: 24
    elmj001 said:

1 minute of playtime at the most, then my iPad homescreen. This is ridiculous! Thanx Kabam!

Same, but with my iPhone 6
  • Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Member Posts: 150
    @kabam, the game crashes every 5 mins, can't get my incursions done at this rate .It's been this way since the maintenance , not like it wasn't before but it was better then than now. Hope you come up with a solution SOON.
  • deadheatdeadheat Member Posts: 20

I havent had any problems logging in until last night now the game wont go past the loading screen and I cannot play the game. I use WiFi and ive turned it off and on again. Ive reinstalled the app reset my phone and done everything I could and still cannot play.

I have encountered exact same issue.
  • KingSamDaManKingSamDaMan Member Posts: 88
    I use IPad Air and since yesterday I cannot get in more than 3 fights without the game crashing on me

• ArshavinArshavin Member Posts: 26
    Like everyone said above. Game crashed every 1-2 fights after the maintance
  • sb_21_1_Jrsb_21_1_Jr Member Posts: 4
    On my Redmi Note 7 Pro, It takes 30 seconds for the Jabari Panther loading screen to disappear and move to my selected option. The planet shows for 1 minute then my required content pops up. The start loading screen is present for 5 minutes after coming to Home.
  • NiceIndianNiceIndian Member Posts: 12
    Anytime I go in a fight the screens goes black and sometimes it happens when I go into crystals etc.
  • ThereticTheretic Member Posts: 70
    Kabam will you at least acknowledge you created a new problem with this fix, I just had 7 crashes in a row in AQ before just giving up