**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guillotine for the win

I really like the idea of guillotine getting buffed, her animations are so good and satisfying, I would love to use mine for content.

Comments

• ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    agree :)
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 ★★★
    Agreed they could do amazing things with her character
  • ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    yes I love the guillotine characters and storyline. I think she'd be great for an overhaul
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    She’s good now. What needs an overhaul?
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★

She’s good now. What needs an overhaul?

Antman
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Yeah. Other champs in there need some love too, and Guilty isn't the one that needs love the most, but she's the best pick for the game's health. Provided they also give her a nullify instead of keeping her as a skill champion masquerading as a mystic.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Omega Sentinel > Guillotine
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Team Guilly 100%
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I like gully , she could do some cool things.
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    Agreed guillotine has been a long time favorite
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    While I have TJF and KK as 6*, I might still vote for Guilly, because she used to be my absolute favorite champ. Then the game outpaced her hard, but her design is still flawless. Would love to see her catch up
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    We believe in Guilly's supremacy
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I like her reverse healing, so if they could build off that it would be cool. Don’t do like Hood when they took away the one mechanic everyone liked about the champion.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Guilly was my 2nd 4* after Juggs, loved her regen and big crits with big SP2
    I don't have a 6*, but still, would love to see her buffed
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    TBH I'm unsure if I want it...

I have her maxed at 5*, and is a daily champion I use and know VERY well. My skepticism is that she will be buffed and end up being a completely different champion who I don't enjoy as much, or heaven forbid she turns out to be less useful than she is now.

I'd also like the time being spent on buffing champs, particularly ones which don't necessarily need it, to be spent on other aspects of improving the game, eg Mastery set ups.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I too really want Guillotine buffed, but I don't have a 6*,5*, or even a 4* version.