**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Okay this is madness..

I've spent a lot of time grinding for gold and catalysts to rank up champions. For AQ AND AW... Now the guys I ranked up for defence get minced because the map is too easy and with diversity, I end up having to used 4/40 and 3/30 on defence... This drops my whole alliances defender rating since we all have to do this and also lets them 100% so easy and vice-versa...

This is affecting everyone, wars aren't about skill anymore, it's about whom has the most diverse and highest rated defence teams..

Losing a war by 100 points when everything is 100%, due to the other alliance having 2 more diverse defenders......

-"btw your defence team you built is now useless, please rank up spider gwen and LC and put her them defence for diversity points."

But then give us no way to rank down the guys that were once the best for defence.. 10 5/50 NC is now working against us..

HOWEVER

I like it, make us use the champions we normally never would, awesome! but please give us rank down tickets....

I can't be the only one that has champions at 5/50 that I'm not even using anymore...

Comments

• Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    We are waiting for a 12.0 part 2 nerf parry so we can get rank down tickets.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    We are waiting for a 12.0 part 2 nerf parry so we can get rank down tickets.

Wasn’t this a nerf party? I mean would you EVER use a Spider-Man in questing? Maybe unduped because once Duped he’s a PAIN to use! Let’s not forget lackluster CWBP and MORDO who are defensive GODS but on offense they are more… nuisances to use.

And to all the poor saps who used MD specifically for war defense… what’s happening for them?
  • Options
    I got marked for spam and abuse? are you people kidding me? I could not have been nicer about how upset I am.......
  • Options
    NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    I agree. AW is terrible now
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    I got marked for spam and abuse? are you people kidding me? I could not have been nicer about how upset I am.......

It's probably because this is an old complaint that's already been argued and reargued. Many people are using multiples of the god tier defenders to hopefully roadblock the other team from a boss kill. You can do that too unless you think they will kill him anyway. If you think they'll kill him anyway, then it shouldn't really matter if you put him there or spidergwen, right?

They aren't going to give rank down tickets because the whole point of this was to force us to rank up new people (which costs time and/or money). Why would they make a change that forces us to spend/grind in order to adjust if they were just going to let us upgrade them for free with RTDs?
  • Options
    AgentEdwardAgentEdward Posts: 65

Waiiiiit are you the ninja from global?
  • Options
    NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340

Waiiiiit are you the ninja from global?

No. I do not post in global chat in-game
  • Options
    Enyalios66Enyalios66 Posts: 39
    Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!
  • Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Enyalios66 wrote: »
    Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!

have a like.
  • Options
    wolfwolf Posts: 106
    Actually I like the diversity. It was very annoying and boring to see there were 4 nightcrawlers in the map
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    The problem is that some in here assume the right to silence questions they apparently believe have been dealt with. Has it occurred to any of you that some of those in the space were not privy to those discussions? So there for no one after the fact has the right to raise the question again? How about polite discussion and explaination with the assumption that there are those here that may not possess the knowledge you do? Give it a try why don't ya?
  • Options
    KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Diversity is needed but the kills are too. The fact that it's not is basically item use. It's totally ruined
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    In my considered opinion the solution isn't rank downs it's more t4cc in the game...then you could have your diverse 5/50s
  • Options
    As we have said many times before, we're not where we want to be with Alliance Wars. We're still looking at ways that we can improve it, and get Defender Diversity to the Tie Breaker it was meant to be. Our goal is to make you decide between choosing the Roadblock Defender and maybe not get the points for diversity, or take a chance with a different Defender and get the Diversity Points, but maybe have a chance of having it defeated.

We're going to continue to make more and more iterations until we hit this point.
This discussion has been closed.