Community Champion Update Poll 2021

Comments

• MastarMastar Member Posts: 4
    Guillotine
    The reason is that it is no longer of any benefit. All heroes who have critical blows are better than them and have something to block the treatment or something like that. I choose guillotine. 2099 It is considered better than guillotine for several reasons, and many champions are better than guillotine. That's why I vote for guillotine.
  • FuntastikFuntastik Member Posts: 6
    im voting guillotine. have been using her since the start. she is great! a few small enhancements and she is perfect. maybe a little longer times on souls. or some buffs depending on them...
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Member Posts: 322 ★★
    i only have the first 2.. yet from the 6 of them...

1) the first 5 have multiple synergies boosting them, Agent Venom has very little synergy boost
    2) Kamala Khan and Joe Fixit just needs a little tune up. Thor (Jane Forster) and Antman needs some reworked and some buffs. That leaves us with Agent Venom and Guillotine (classic) needing an overhaul to b relevant in today's content.

• debnusdebnus Member Posts: 1
    No doubt it should be antman!!!!
  • EchrouxEchroux Member Posts: 1
    2-Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) pleassssssssseeee!
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Member Posts: 263
    I love how the responses are all over the place without a clear favorite

I really think they could do some awesome stuff with Guilly though
  • LovekLovek Member Posts: 216 ★★★
    Thor (Jane Foster)
  • GiltPaladin4954GiltPaladin4954 Member Posts: 4

Where did you pull this list from? Why are you not buffing the Avengers or such famous characters, the very reason 80% people started playing this game? Why are you not buffing characters who kabam themselves listed as "damage as bad as ebony maw and needs buffs" ?? Please make us understand how you make these lists.

Hey there, we explained this in the post:
    MCOC Team said:

What about the Champions that don’t win or aren’t included?

With our changes to how often Champions are being updated, the other Champions on this list will still be scheduled for an Update, but just at a later time. Champions not included in this list are also still on our list, but could already be scheduled, or we feel would benefit from an animation update, which must be scheduled separately.
    I feel as If Agent Venom and Guillotine seem perfect for a buff
  • Igniz_87Igniz_87 Member Posts: 3
    1 Thor ( Jane Foster)
  • Agent_TAgent_T Member Posts: 215
    Can’t wait to vote AV. He’s always been a favorite of mine and was quite disappointed with how he’s aged. Hoping a lot of ppl will also vote for AV as well :(
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Kamala update for sure. That's my vote. She's already good so I'm expecting god tier status with an update.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021

Why can't they do 1 overhaul per month like they said they would and have all of them completed by October/November, instead of waiting 6 months to get started on the overhauls...?

They are working on an overhaul every month..

You do realize that overhauls take time. They announced BP back in Feb and he's coming out in May. Which means conservatively each overhaul from start to finish could take 3 months. That's why the timeline is to release the winner by Oct - Nov.

Updates are easier by contrast which is why we're seeing those more than overhauls each month.
  • AdeelSVAdeelSV Member Posts: 6
    Vote : Agent Venom or Guillotine.
  • GildemolidorGildemolidor Member Posts: 4
    Homem Formiga & khamala-khan
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,422 ★★★★★
    Suggestion: Next time you do a poll like this, include only female champs. That's the only way gamer boys will ever vote for buff one.
  • thebdbradthebdbrad Member Posts: 2

You guys have to think about it. If Kamala Khan is already an above average champ imagine how good she'll be with an additional Buff. Vote Kamala!

Doesn't hurt that I have her as a 6 star already as well haha.

yeah i also think kamala needs it the most cause she will be a beyond. all these champs on the list will get buff eventually so i think kamala should be the first one guys.
  • KFHKFH Member Posts: 3
    Jane foster, guillotine
  • Hero_1606Hero_1606 Member Posts: 14
    I’m going agent venom such a cool character in comics and has some cool animations
  • LovekLovek Member Posts: 216 ★★★
    Thor (Jane Foster)
  • RAIHAN4443RAIHAN4443 Member Posts: 3
    Agent venom
  • KennMcocKennMcoc Member Posts: 158
    Jane Thor
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Member Posts: 778 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    TBH i rather them add Anti Venom to the game and make him give Agent Venom an amazing synergy. But other than that #Buff Thor
  • superjoshi23superjoshi23 Member Posts: 2
    Agent Venom hands down.
  • UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Member Posts: 204 ★★
    ANTMAN!!!
  • DonAwitaDonAwita Member Posts: 1
    I will vote for agent Venom
    #TEAMAGENTVENOM
  • JDubsJDubs Member Posts: 152
    Team agent venom here
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,329 ★★★★★
    Guillotine buff ftw
  • JMartin5437JMartin5437 Member Posts: 19
    Antman
  • ErrangErrang Member Posts: 76
    Ant-Man
  • PooBumHead7392PooBumHead7392 Member Posts: 1
    3. Joe Fixit because he isn't useful for anything. My six star is just sitting in my account.
This discussion has been closed.