**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help: MISSING Rewards from Marvel Insider

MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I redeemed the 30K reward for 2* Mangog that was to be delivered by yesterday (4/23) but I didn't get anything

Has this happened to anyone else?? It's never happened to me until now and I've redeemed several rewards from Insider over the past couple years

What's the best way to go about this ie who exactly to contact, to get this resolved
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Options
    If anyone has experienced this and knows how best to get this resolved ASAP, please share... THANK YOU!!!
  • Options
    I am going to change my account name but I was waiting for this reward 1st so now I'm in limbo on the name change until I can get the rewards 🤯🤯🤯😔😔😔
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,813 ★★★★★
    best bet is contact Insider support. I got my Asgardian crystal bundle, so...
  • Options

best bet is contact Insider support. I got my Asgardian crystal bundle, so...

I didn't see Customer Support or Customer Service on there but I'll look again, thx
  • Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    I got the Asgardian one, but didn’t get the 2* Mangog bundle yet.

Give it a few days, probably just a overall system distribution issue.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Same thing happened to me, I opened a ticket. Waiting for a response...
  • Options
    Leslie316Leslie316 Posts: 24
    Same here
  • Options
    Please take the time to fill out the below template to make sure we have all the information needed to investigate

Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Be sure to include the make and model of the device you are playing on when experiencing the issue.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General, and scrolling down to “Version.” You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings, and “About Device.”

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) If your device uses cellular data, please include information about your data provider.

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi, or both?

Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store or Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. (Example, 17.1.5).

Screenshot: If you are able to capture a screenshot that helps visually demonstrate the issue you are experiencing, please include it along with your report.
  • Options
    johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 166
    I got the 2* Mangog but I'm missing the Asgardian Questing Bundle. This has happened to me in the past before. Email onlinesupport@marvel.com They are usually pretty good about getting any issue resolved.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

I redeemed the 30K reward for 2* Mangog that was to be delivered by yesterday (4/23) but I didn't get anything

Has this happened to anyone else?? It's never happened to me until now and I've redeemed several rewards from Insider over the past couple years

What's the best way to go about this ie who exactly to contact, to get this resolved

You need to contact Marvel Insider. There's a link to Support on their website. They handle their own promotions.
  • Options
    UPDATE:

FINALLY got the bundle I redeemed after much back and forth with Insider Support
This discussion has been closed.