**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

That nexus πŸ–€

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Usually ain't this lucky
But that was the exact champ i wanted and i got him
Would have taken apoc cgr or ihulk and i got one of them so not bad at all

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congratzz ..but Longshot was the best options . Either ways if you like Ihulk , all good.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    YES AWESOME NEXUS
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I feel like enough people have said iHulk was great that now it’s dumb to think otherwise. But I really don’t know 🀯
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    damn, it's raining 6* Immortal Hulks these days *_*
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Jaded said:

I feel like enough people have said iHulk was great that now it’s dumb to think otherwise. But I really don’t know 🀯

From what I’ve seen if you’re down with a super aggressive playstyle then you should be a okay because the regen is nutty with max gamma

he’s textbook high risk/high reward, and while the payoff can be very rewarding I personally don’t think he’s my kind of champ
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,589 Guardian
    edited April 2021

How innocent that little icon of a star looks down there in the bottom row, separate from the Champs line (and showing β€œ0 new”) πŸ˜€

Congratulations @Amazing_Demon05!

And is Zanzibar an old placeholder of a Forum Mod Account (created 2017) that was only just recently assigned for someone new to start using ?
    And relatedly (or just coincidence ?) didn’t I hear recently that Dorky Dave was being hired as an employee ?
    Either way, welcome.