Options

Upgrading Spring Cleaning Shop?

I’m very new to this forum so I apologize if I put this in the wrong spot. I’m on 5.2.6 but not uncollected, if I finish the quest will the spring cleaning shop become the uncollected one? I haven’t seen an answer to this question but I’m trying to decide if it’s worth it to push for uncollected.

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    This is the exact right place to put your question. Sadly, I have no idea if you will get the new shop or not. Either way, in general, I would try and push for uncollected even if you don't get the updated offers.
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    I remember reading somewhere that it would get upgraded.
  • Options
    xTackleBoxxTackleBox Posts: 35
    Thank you very much for your insights. I’ll try to beat it tonight!
  • Options
    Update for anyone wondering: I just became uncollected and spring cleaning shop upgraded.
  • Options
    DarkLord8470DarkLord8470 Posts: 105
    It WILL get upgraded. I became uncollected during the event and can confirm!
  • Options
    Another update: bought the nexus 5 star and shards. Pulled Doom in a basic, but my nexus is this. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Vision Aarkus for sure. the others are fine but vision is the best out of all of them and a little underrated IMO
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Another update: bought the nexus 5 star and shards. Pulled Doom in a basic, but my nexus is this. Any suggestions?

i would go aarkus. he's fun to play with and better than an iw or vtd dupe for sure
  • Options
    Thank you very much everyone, without this thread I wouldn’t have attempted uncollected and it’s paid off tremendously. I’m truly grateful.