**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Horseman Bleeding

Is this a bug or am I missing something here? Apocalypse Horseman Professor X bleeding from Deadpool in daily quest.

Comments

• Username6435Username6435 Posts: 26

The ability doesnt't make a champion immune to bleed. They take reduced bleed damage

Oh, I see. It says %100 bleed resistance. I just assumed that was immunity. Thanks will-o-wisp.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

The ability doesnt't make a champion immune to bleed. They take reduced bleed damage

Oh, I see. It says %100 bleed resistance. I just assumed that was immunity. Thanks will-o-wisp.
    it's better then immunity, see how you're healing from willpower?
    Not necessary always better, because other factors come into play such as potent nodes / abilities. But yes in this case it is better.
    Ya of course, but overall a 100% reduction is better then immunity
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Not necessary always better, because other factors come into play such as potent nodes / abilities. But yes in this case it is better.
    100% Resist also has it's Better Circumstances, like against Abilities/Nodes that Punish Full Immunities or Shrug Off.
    (For example Massacre deals Energy Damage Equal to his Incinerates against Incinerate Immune Champions and Venom the Duck applies Passive Degen against Bleed Immune Champions)
  • JahnybravoJahnybravo Posts: 69

100% Resist also has it's Better Circumstances, like against Abilities/Nodes that Punish Full Immunities or Shrug Off.
    (For example Massacre deals Energy Damage Equal to his Incinerates against Incinerate Immune Champions and Venom the Duck applies Passive Degen against Bleed Immune Champions)
    Again... not always for example if u go fight an Elektra with a horseman professor x, u will be regenerating from the bleed, but u will be suffering -85% ability accuracy from her ability.

Or if you bring mephisto in 6.4.1 vs hot and bothered / thermostat node, you may gain power from his ability and heal, but u will be suffering -80% ability accuray.

Fight a warlock if u have resistance, u will attempt to heal from the debuff, but u will degen.

same applies to void, since you arent immune you will just take damage from voids abilities.

Multiple other nodes could effect u (short burst lock, blood in the water etc)
    they didnt say always, they just pointed out examples of when Resistance is better than immunities to show it has pros as well as the cons you are talking about. Another pro of resistance vs immunity (even tho he already has his own resistance), making Omega Red a horseman would give him the benefits without you having to worry about making him unable to bleed and get free death field
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Again... not always for example if u go fight an Elektra with a horseman professor x, u will be regenerating from the bleed, but u will be suffering -85% ability accuracy from her ability.

Or if you bring mephisto in 6.4.1 vs hot and bothered / thermostat node, you may gain power from his ability and heal, but u will be suffering -80% ability accuray.

Fight a warlock if u have resistance, u will attempt to heal from the debuff, but u will degen.

same applies to void, since you arent immune you will just take damage from voids abilities.

Multiple other nodes could effect u (short burst lock, blood in the water etc)
    they didnt say always, they just pointed out examples of when Resistance is better than immunities to show it has pros as well as the cons you are talking about. Another pro of resistance vs immunity (even tho he already has his own resistance), making Omega Red a horseman would give him the benefits without you having to worry about making him unable to bleed and get free death field
    You don't need to make him a horseman to do that, he already has 90% resistance and 1 point in coagulate makes it 100%.
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 651 ★★★
    It’s fun using cable as the horseman on a caltrops path. You don’t have to hit the opponent at all, just keep dashing back because every time he’s inflicted with a bleed the opponent gets a degen.